和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语学习材料

正文

跟老外聊聊电影相关话题

2011-08-31来源:中国日报

新认识一个老外,该和对方聊什么来break the ice(打破沉默),而又不显得唐突呢?聊电影是个不错的选择,今天我们就和大家来学习几句吧!

1. The special effects were amazing. And I like the fantastic settings and other-worldly costumes, weapons and creatures.

特技太赞了。我喜欢电影里的美妙背景、以及充满外星风味的服饰,武器和生物。

2. The overall plot of the movie was really very interesting. But I don't think the character development was that strong.

这部影片的整体情节很有趣,但是我觉得角色的发展不是很好。

3. It is another rude, crude R-rated comedy with the expected and familiar racial jokes, gay jokes, penis jokes. Nothing new.

这部片不过是又一部粗俗的、制作粗糙的限制级喜剧,里面的种族笑话、同性恋笑话、性笑话都是听过的,了无新意。

4. I think Nicolas Cage is great. He's got character. He can act with a lot of depth.

我觉得尼古拉斯·凯奇很棒。他很有个性,演得也很有深度。

5. Recently, I have been infatuated with horror movies.

最近我迷上了恐怖电影。

6. Who stars in that film?

那部电影的主角是谁?

7. The movie has been hyped up far beyond its worth.

这部电影被吹得太离谱了。

8. The movie's exposition and plotting are mega-lame.

那部电影的情节和故事阐述真是超级烂。

9. Family Tree is just another around-the-bend black comedy that doesn't work.

《家谱》又是一部不成功的神经兮兮的黑色喜剧。

10. They ruined the movie when they dubbed it into Chinese from English. I would rather have seen it in English with Chinese sub-titles.

那些中文的配音几乎毁了那部电影。我还是更喜欢听英文原声,配上中文字幕就行了。

11. Mrs Doubtfire is very touching. You would have to be a "Concrete Zombie" to have avoided laughing or crying.

《窈窕奶爸》非常感人,如果你看的时候既没笑也没哭那你可真算得上是铁石心肠了。