和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 导购英语口语

正文

导购英语口语 第104期:潮流商品(1)

2012-11-29来源:和谐英语

Conversation 1

A: May I help you, sir?
A:我能为你效劳吗,先生?

B: Yes, I'm looking for a wristwatch.
B:是的,我想看手表。

A: What kink of wristwatch are you interested in, a dress watch or a sport watch?
A:您对哪个类型的手表有兴趣,装饰用的手表还是运动表?

B: A dress watch!
B:装饰用的手表。

A: We have a complete range of famous brands here. How about this one? It's an Omega.
A:我们这儿各种名牌的货色齐全。这只如何?这只是欧米伽的。

B: I'm afraid that I'm not interested in watches with metal watchbands.
B:我对金属表带的手表没兴趣。

A: Oh, so you prefer a watch with a leather watchband… Let me see… How about this one? It's a Dunhill.
A:哦,原来您偏好皮革表带的手表。……我看看……。这只如何?这是登喜路的。

B: To be frank, I can't afford watches of this range. They're too expensive for me. Can you show me some other brands?
B:坦白说,我买不起这种等级的表。他们对我而言太昂贵了。你能不能给我看看其他牌子的表?

A: if you don't mind, may I ask how much you care to pay? I have to know this to recommend one to your liking.
A:如果您不介意的话,请问您打算付多少钱买表?我的先知道这点才能介绍合您意的表给您。

B: I was thinking about something around thirty dollars.
B:我准备花三十美元左右。

A: I see. How do you like Seiko? Seiko watches are pretty good. They keep time as well as being tasteful.
A:我知道了。您喜不喜欢精工表?精工表相当好。不但准确,格调也很高雅。

B: Can I have a look? B:我能看看吗?
A: Certainly… Here. What do you think of this one?
A:当然可以……喏。您觉得这只如何?

B: I'd like to take a look at that square one… how much does it sell for?
B:我想看看那只方形的。……它的售价是多少?

A: Twenty-eight dollars. It's a quartz.
A:二十八美元。是石英表。

B:I'll take it.
 B:我买了。