导购英语口语 第105期:潮流商品(2)
Conversation 2
A: These frames are really beautiful.
A:这些镜架真漂亮!我可以试试这副吗?
B: Yes, they are the latest designs. I think the oval shape suits you well.
B:是的,它们都是最新款,这副椭圆形的可能很适合你。
A: I agree, but I like wire frame.
A:我也这么想,但我喜欢金属镜架。
B: How about this? They're the same shape. Well, the mirror is over there.
B:那这个好吗?形状一样的。嗯,镜子在那边。
A: (Tries them on) They're much better. I want to change the lenses too, but I haven't brought my prescription with me.
A:(试戴上)好多了,我想把镜片也换了,可惜没带验光单来。
B: Don't worry, madam. You can do an eye test now. Would you please come to the testing room?
B:别担心,女士,你可以现在验光。请到验光室好吗?
A: That's great.
A:那太好了。
B: Please just put on these spectacles and look at the chart. Can you see what is printed at the bottom of it?
B:请你把这幅眼镜戴上,看那视力表。你能看到表中最下面的字吗?
A: No, not plainly.
A:不行,看不清楚。
B: Then you are very shortsighted. I should say, please try this pair.
B:这样看来,你的近视还是很深的,请试试这副。
A: Now, I can see very clearly.
A:现在我看得很清楚了。
B: Your number is four hundred and fifty.
B:你的度数是450度。
A: How much is a pair of anti-reflection lenses?
A:一对不反光镜片大约要多少钱呢?
B: It depends. Prices range from two hundred to one thousand.
B:那得看情况,价格波动在200元至1000元之间。
A: It's much cheaper than back home. Do you have sunglasses too?
A:比我的国家便宜多了,你们也卖太阳镜吗?
B: Yes, sure. We have different kinds of sunglasses. Prescription-lens could be ordered, too. It takes just a few days.
B:有啊,我们有各式的太阳镜。有度数的也可以定做,几天后便可领取。
A: You're very efficient.
A:你们真有效率。
B: Thank you. We're glad to hear that.
B:谢谢,很高兴你这样说。