导购英语口语 第199期:退换服务(3)
Conversation 3
A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
A:早上好,先生,我能帮什么忙吗?
B: Good morning. I bought this camera here a few months ago. It has ruined two tolls of film already.
B:早上好,好几个月前我买的这个照相机,已经毁坏了我两个胶卷。
A: I'm so sorry to hear that.
A:很遗憾听到这个。
B: I hope you will be able to fix it or refund my money.
B:希望给我修理一下或退钱。
A: Have you brought the sales slip?
A:您带着收货单了吗?
B: Yes, here it is.
B:带来了, 给。
A: Sorry, sir. Your warranty was good for six months. It expired two weeks ago.
A:对不起,您的保修单是半年的,已经过期两个星期了。
B: Two weeks ago? What difference does two weeks make? I'm sure it was defective when I bought it.
B:两个星期,这有什么关系?我敢肯定买的时候就有问题了。
A: Eh... That could be possible. But no one can tell.
A:嗯……那倒可能,但是谁能证明呢。
B: What shall I do?
B:那我该怎么办呢?
A: Well, you can leave it here for repairing, but there will be a charge.
A:嗯,您可以把它放在这儿修理一下,但要收费。
B: A Charge? How could that be?
B:收费?那怎么可能呢?
A: You know that your warranty has run out. There is nothing I can do.
A:您知道您的保修期已经过了,我也没办法。
B: Can you make an exception in my case this time?
B:您能把这件事作为特例处理吗?
A: I'm terribly sorry, sir. We can't set a precedent. I hope you can understand.
A:先生,实在对不起。我们不能开这个先例,希望您能理解。