和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 导购英语口语

正文

导购英语口语 第200期:退换服务(4)

2013-10-19来源:和谐英语

Conversation 4

A: Hello, Miss.
A:你好,小姐。

B: Good morning, madam. Anything I can do for you?
B:噪声好,夫人。有什么事要我帮忙吗?

A:Well, I bought a skirt for my eight-year-old daughter yesterday afternoon.
A:哦,昨天下午我给8岁的女儿买了条裙子。但当她在家里试穿时,我发现太紧了。我可以退吗?

B: Maybe. Our service center is responsible for that. It’s beside the gate over there.
B:也许可以吧。我们的服务中心负责处理这事,服务中心就在那边大门口的旁边。

A: Thank you.
A:谢谢你。(At the Service Centre)(在服务中心)

A: Excuse me.
A:劳驾。

C: Yes? Can I help you?
C:要我帮忙吗?

A: Well, I bought this skirt here yesterday afternoon. But I got the wrong size. It’s too small for my daughter. I wonder if I could refund it.
A:昨天下午我在这儿买了这条裙子,但尺寸不对,我女儿穿太小了。不知道能否退款?

C: Yes, you could if it;s kept intact. But don’t you want to get a bigger size?
C:如果裙子完好无损的话,我想是可以的。但是,您不想换一条大一点的吗?

A: I intended to, but as far as I know, all the skirts of this kind here are of the same size.
A:我是想换的,但据我所知,这种裙子的尺寸都是一样的。

C: Are they? In that case, I’ll be glad to give your money back.
C:是吗?那样的话,我很乐意给您退款。

A: Sorry to have given you trouble.
A:抱歉给您添麻烦了。

C: Never mind. It’s just my duty.
C:不要紧,这只是我的职责。