和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语口语对话想聊就聊

正文

昂秀英语口语对话想聊就聊第7章:3.3 工作狂人

2017-07-17来源:和谐英语

昂秀英语对话想聊就聊:让学习英语化繁为简。

W: Shall I punch out for you, Ross? I am leaving now.
要我帮你打下班卡吗?我要走了。

M: No, thanks. I have got to work overtime.
M:不用了,谢谢,我得加班。

W: But today is Friday. You are not going to work overtime on Friday evening, are you?
W:可是今天是周五,你不是要在周五晚上加班吧?

M: Well, I am. I'll have to finish this report for next Monday's meeting. Is Tom coming to pick you up?

M:是啊,我得完成这个下周一开会要用的报告,Tom会来接你吗?

W: No. We’ll meet at my house. He invited my family to spend the weekend with his family at their villa.
W:他不来,我们在家里见。他邀请我的家人到他们家别墅和他的家人共渡周末。

M: That's nice. Where is his villa?

M:那很好啊,他的别墅在哪里?

W: It's not his villa, but his father's. I think it's somewhere in Florida. I am not sure myself.

W:那不是他的别墅,是他父亲的。我想是在佛罗里达的某个地方,我自己也不是很确定。

M: Sometimes I envy you a lot. Tom is a good guy.
M:有时候我很羡慕你,Tom是个好人。

W: Come on. You just haven’t met the right person and I think that you work too much. You should learn how to entertain yourself and enjoy life.

W:别这么说,你只是还没遇到你的那一半,还有我觉得你工作得太多了,你应该学会怎样娱乐以及怎样享受生活。

M: I know, but I am a work maniac.
M:我知道,可我是个工作狂。

W: Well, suit yourself. I've got to run now.
W:好吧,你自己觉得合适就好,我必须得走了。

M: Have a nice weekend.
M:周末愉快!

W: You too. Oh, I forgot to tell you one thing. A girl called this afternoon. She said she was your ex-girlfriend. She wanted you to call her back.
W:你也是。哦,差点忘了件事告诉你,今天有个女孩打个电话过来,她说是你的前女友,她想让你给她打回去。

M: Did she mention anything else?
M:她有提别的事吗?

W: No, nothing else. See you Monday.
W:没有,没别的了,周一见。

M: See you. W:Ross,
M:再见。