和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语口语对话想聊就聊

正文

昂秀英语口语对话想聊就聊第5章:4.3 满意

2017-07-23来源:和谐英语

昂秀英语对话想聊就聊:让学习英语化繁为简。

4.3 Satisfaction 满意

W: Hello, Anna speaking!
W:你好,我是安娜。

M: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.
M:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。

W: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good?
W:詹森!你最近躲到哪里去了?你知道,从上次打电话到现在已经好久了,最近好不好?

M: Yes. How are you, Anna?
M:很好,你怎么样,安娜?

W: I am fine. What have you been doing?
W:我很好,最近你忙什么呢?

M: Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.
M:工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。

W: That's great, congratulations!
W:太好了,恭喜恭喜!

M: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant.

M:谢谢,我自我感觉也挺良好的。你知道,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个助理。

W: That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.
W:不错,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。

M: You are kidding.
M:开玩笑。

W: How long have you been working there?
W:你在那家公司干多久了?

M: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions.
M:两年多一点,这是一家发展很快的公司,资历在这儿不是决定升职的惟一标准。

W: How do you like your new boss?

W:你的新老板怎么样?

M: She is very nice and open-minded.

M:她人很好,思想也很开明。

W: Much better than the last one, huh?

W:比上一个好多了,是吧?

M: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots.
M:是的,上一个真是个奴隶主,他简直把我们当机器人了。

W: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.
W:忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们一醉方休。

M: Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.
M:好的,今晚八点。

W: 8 it is. See you then.
W:说定了,回见。

M: Bye.
M:再见。

注释:

1.“slave driver”原来指“监督奴隶工作的人”,本文里引申为“苛刻的上司”。