正文
昂秀英语口语对话想聊就聊第4章:3.7 账单错误
昂秀英语对话想聊就聊:让学习英语化繁为简。
3.7 Bill Mistake 帐单错误
W: Good morning, can I help you?
W:早上好!
M: Yes, I'd like to check out.
M:我想退房。
W: Yes, of course sir. What's your name and your room number, pls?
W:好的,先生。请问您的名字和房间号。
M:Jack,1408号房间。
W: Ok, here is your bill, Mr. Remington.
W:好的,这是您的帐单,先生。
M: Which of these is my bill?
M:哪张是啊?
W: Oh, I am sorry sir. I forgot to explain that to you. This one is an allowance slip. We made a mistake in your bill and overcharged you 120 dollars. So we had to write up an allowance slip and deduct 120 dollars from your bill.
W:对不起,先生。我忘了跟您解释,这张是减额单。您的帐单上出了个错误,多收了您120元,所以我们要写一个减额单,把这120元从帐单里扣除出来。
M: I see. So this is the bill then and the total is...?
M:我明白了,那这张是账单了。一共是?
W: Down here, 800 dollars. How do you wish to settle your account, sir, in cash or by credit card?
W:下面这里,800元。先生您怎么付账?现金还是信用卡?
M: In cash.
M:现金。
W: Is that US dollars?
W:是美元吗?
M: Yes.
M:是的。
W: Just a moment, pls. I'll write out a receipt for you.
W:请稍等,我给您开一张收据。