和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 日常对话高频口语

正文

高频英语口语对话600段578:探望同事

2017-05-04来源:和谐英语

unit 578 探望同事

dialogue 
英语情景对话

A:Excuse me. Could you give me the room number of Mr. Thomas?
A:劳驾,请问汤姆斯先生住在那个病房?

C:Just a moment. He is in Room 307.
C:稍等,他在307号病房。

A:How are you feeling?
A:你现在感觉怎样阿?

B:Much better. Thank you for coming to see me.
B:好多了。谢谢你来看我。

A:I hear that it was appendicitis. I hope it's nothing serious. I wanted to come earlier.
A:我听说你得了盲肠炎,希望不是很严重。我早就想来看你了。

B:Take a seat.
B:请坐。

A:How is the operation?
A:手术怎么样?

B:Everything turned out for the best. It didn't hurt at all. But when the anesthetic wore off, I began to feel some pain.
B:一切都很顺利,一点都不疼。但是麻药过去之后,我觉得有点疼。

A:You'd better take things easy for a while. Just a little patience. What does the doctor say?
A:你最好暂时不要动,忍耐一下。医生怎么说的?

B:He says I am doing fine. I might be able to leave the hospital in couple of days.
B:他说我表现很好,大概过一两天就可以出院了。

A:I am glad to hear that. I bring these flowers for you. Hurry up and get well.
A:真是太好了,我买了些花给你,希望你能快点好起来。

B:I sure appreciate your token of friendship. Since the operation, I have been taking only liquid food. That sure takes away my appetite.
B:太谢谢你了。自从开刀之后,我只能吃流质的食物,现在把胃口都给吃倒了。

A:Yes, you'd better stay away from solid food, until the doctor gives the word.
A:是的,你最好不要吃硬的食物,直到医生批准为止。

B:I do hate to be confined in bed. How are things in office?
B:我真的很厌倦待在床上了。公司怎么样?

A:Just as usual, but everyone misses you.
A:没什么变化,但我们大家都很想念你。

B:I feel the same way as you people too.
B:我也是,很想念你们。

A:They send you their best wishes.
A:他们托我祝你早日康复。

B:Please give them mine. I certainly miss everyone.
B:也请替我问候他们。我也很想念他们每一个人。