和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 日常对话高频口语

正文

高频英语口语对话600段413:打越洋电话至伦敦

2017-05-16来源:和谐英语

unit 413 打越洋电话至伦敦

dialogue 
英语情景对话

A:Long  Distance. May I  help you?
A:长途电话总机,需要帮忙吗?

B:Yes. I'd like to place an overseas call to London. Can I dial direct?
B:是的,我想打个国际长途到伦敦,我可以直接拨电话吗?

A:No, sir. I'm  afraid  not.
A:恐怕不行,先生。

B:Oh, I see. How about the charges?
B:哦,我知道了。那么怎么收费?

A:The charges vary according to the types of call you make. The cheapest is a station-to-stcrtion call, then a person-to-person call. The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.
A:根据您拨打电话的种类收费不同。最便宜的是机对机电话,比它责一点的是人对入电话,先收前三分钟的费用,接下来按每分钟收费。

B:Oh, let me think of it... Could you put through a collect cal for me?
B:哦,让我想想……能为我拨通对方付费电话吗?

A:Certainly. Who are you calling?
A:当然可以了。请问您要找哪位?

B:It's a Mrs. Peters. Marilgyn Peters.
B:我找彼得太太,凯瑟琳·威尔逊。

A:And what's the number you are calling?
A:您要拨打的电话号码多少?

B:It's London, 9981-6432.
B:伦敦,99816432。

A:And your name and number?
A:您的名字和号码?

B:My name's Ron Smith and the phone number is 356-2210.
B:我是让·史密斯,电话是356-2210。

A:Hang up and I'll call you back in a few minutes.
A:请挂机,我几分钟后会给您再回过来。