和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 日常对话高频口语

正文

高频英语口语对话600段400:邮寄明信片和包裹

2017-05-17来源:和谐英语

unit 400 邮寄明信片和包裹

dialogue 
英语情景对话

A:I need stamps to send eight post cards. How much are they?
A:我想寄八张明信片,要买多少钱的邮票?

B:Eight cents each. Anything else?
B:每张8美分。还有什么我可以帮您的吗?

A:I also need ten fifteen-cent stamps... I want to send this package. Which window should I go to?
A:我还想买十张15美分的邮票。我想寄这个包裹,该去哪个窗口寄呢?

B:Go to the window marked  "Parcel Post."
B:去标着“包裹邮寄”的窗口。

A:Thanks...( At  parcel  post window) want to send this packoge parcel post, registered.
A:谢谢。(在“包裹邮寄”的窗口前)我想寄这个包裹,用挂号的。

B:What does it contain?
B:请问里面装的是什么?

A:There are books and manuscripts.
A:书和稿子。

B:Do you want it insured?
B:需要办理保价业务么?

A:Yes, please, for thirty dollars.
A:需要,保价30美元

B:That will be forty cents. Here are your stamps.
B:郡么保价费是40美分。这是您的邮票。

A:Thanks. ( Lisa sticks the stamps on the package and gives it to the clerk.) I also need to buy some aerograms. Which window is that?
A:谢谢。(丽莎把邮票贴在包裹上,然后把它交给职员。)我想买一些航空邮票。请问在哪一个窗口?

B:Go to window 7.( Lisa walks away.) Wait a second, miss!
B:到七号窗口。(丽莎走了过去。)等等,小姐。

A:Yes?
A:什么事?

B:You forgot to put the return address on the package.
B:您忘了写寄件人地址。

A:Oh, sorry. I'll put it on right now.
A:哦,对不起。我马上写。

B:Now, here is your receipt.
B:好了。这是您的收据。

A:Thanks. Is everything done?
A:谢谢。都好了吧?

B:Yes, miss. You may go to window 7 now.
B:是的,小姐。您现在可以到七号窗口去了。