和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 日常对话高频口语

正文

高频英语口语对话600段277:入住双人房(1)

2017-06-01来源:和谐英语

unit 277 入住双人房(1)

dialogue 
英语情景对话

A:Which hotel are we going to, Mr. Zhang?
A:张先生,我们住哪家宾馆?

B:Jindu Hotel. Its No. 12 in Jining Rood not far from the downtown. I've booked a double room with a shower for you.
B:金都宾馆,就在金顶路12号,离市中心不远。我已经为您预订了一个带淋浴的双人间。

A:Thanks a lot.
(They entered the lobby of Jindu Hotel)
A:多谢了。
(他们来到了金都宾馆前厅)

C:Good evening, sir. What can I do for you?
C:晚上好,先生,要住宿吗?

B:I made a reservation with you last week.
B:上个星期我已预订了。

C:Your name, please?
C:请问,什么名字?

B:Simon Pemberton from Canada.
B:西蒙·派伯顿,从加拿大来的。

C:Oh yes, you did. (To Mr. Pemberton) Welcome to our hotel. Please fill in the form.
C:哦,是的,没错。欢迎您,派伯顿先生。请填一下这张表格。

A:Okay. (After finishing the form)  Here you are, lady. By the way, have you got 24 hour room service?
A:好的。(填好以后)给你,小姐。顺便问问,这里有24小时客房服务吗?

C:Sure. We also serve both Chinese food and Western food. Here's the key to Room 201. The bellman will show you to your room. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.
C:有的。而且我们还提供中西餐。这是201房的钥匙,服务生会带您去的。希望您在这里住得愉快。

A:Thank you very much. See you.
A:谢谢。再见。