和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 日常对话高频口语

正文

高频英语口语对话600段262:找自助餐厅

2017-06-02来源:和谐英语

unit 262 找自助餐厅

dialogue 
英语情景对话

A:All the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.
A:今天所有的食物闻起来都很香,我都流口水了。

B:Let's line up here. This line seems a  little shorter.
B:我们在这儿排队吧o这一队看起来短些。

A:What's on the menu today?
A:今天的菜单上有什么?

B:Fish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.
B:有鱼、牛内、猪内、鸡肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米饭、馒头、包子和面条。

A:Oh,we're lucky today, aren't we?
A:噢,今天我们很幸运,不是吗?

B:I'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.
B:我想吃牛肉炖白菜。

A:i think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.
A:我想吃炸鱼,因为鱼是我最喜欢的。

B:That's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.
  (They get everything ready)
B:那太好了,我们可以分享我们的菜。到我们了,你先买。
  (他们买好了)

A: Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?
A:这里有一张空桌子。我们坐下吧,请吃鱼。难道不好吃?

B:I'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.
B:很抱歉我不喜欢。有点咸。

A:I see you people from south prefer sweet. don't you?
A:我知道你们南方人喜欢吃甜食,是吗?

B:Yes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.
B:对,我最喜欢吃糖醋鱼。请吃点牛内吧。

A:Thank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.
A:谢谢你。我已吃完一个馒头了,而且我还想吃一个。

B:Your appetite is good.
B:你的胃口不错。

A:I'm always feeling hungry.
A:我总是感到饿。