英语口语张口说Unit5:第一次约会mp3
潮流英语情景对话张口就来Unit5:第一次约会mp3
F:I am going on my Iirst date tonight.Can you give me some suggestions about what to wear?
F:今晚是我第一次约会,应该穿什么衣服,你能给我一些建议吗?
M: Well,I think you look very pretty in your polka dot purple dress with your hair piled at the rear. That makes you very graceful and mysterious.
M:好的,我想紫色带圆点的连衣裙配上盘在脑后的发髻看上去很漂亮,那使你看起来非常优雅而且神秘。
F:Yeah,that's a good idea. Let me try it.
F:是的,真是个好主意,我试一下。
M:Remember to match it with your glittering star-shaped necklace. Very attractive on formal occasions.
M:记得配上你那条闪闪发光的星形项链,在正式的场合戴着非常漂亮。
F:Do I look more mature in the highheel shoes?
F:穿高跟鞋是不是看上去更显成熟?
M:Sure. More elegant and taller.
M:当然,更加文雅高挑。
F:I shall wear light make-up instead of heavy. The face powder will lighten my skin color.
F:我会化一点淡妆而不化浓妆。这种粉会提亮我的肤色。
M:If I were your date,I would be so charmed by you.
M:如果我是你的那个人,一定会被你迷倒的。
F:Thank you.
F:谢谢。
重点词汇
polka dot带圆点的
They also looked at whether clothing items had childlike characteristics e.g. polkadot patterns and ribbons. 此外,他们也会关注此类衣服是否具有童装的特点,比如有没有圆点花纹图案和丝带。
pile堆积;叠起;累积
He was piling clothes into the suitcase.他正把衣服叠放到手提箱中去。
graceful优美的;雅致的;典雅的
His movements were so graceful they seemed effortless.他的动作如此优雅,看似非常从容自如。
mysterious神秘的
A couple of messages had mysteriously disappeared.几条信息已经神秘地消失了。
glitter闪闪发光
The bay glittered in the sunshine.海湾在阳光下闪闪发光。
star-shaped星形的
Remember to match it with your glistening star-shaped necklace.记得配上你那条闪闪发光的星形项链。
high-heel shoes高跟鞋
High- heeled shoes will reduce the heel contact with the ground so long strained Achilles tendon. 穿高跟鞋会减少足跟部与地面接触,使跟腱长时间处于紧张状态。
elegant雅致的;优美的;漂亮的
Patricia looked beautiful and elegant as always.帕特丽夏看上去跟往常一样美丽优雅。
charm使陶醉;使高兴;吸引
"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs," the 1937 Disney classic, has lost none of its original charm.迪斯尼1937年的经典之作《白雪公主和七个小矮人》从未丧失其最初的魅力。