和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语话题

正文

4.03.3 订房有误

2011-03-02来源:互联网
3.3 Registration Trouble 订房有误

M: I'd like to check in, pls.
我想登记入住。

W: Awfully sorry, sir. There are no rooms available now.
先生,非常抱歉。现在没有空房了。

M: But I’ve reserved a room the day before yesterday.
但是我前天就预订了一间房。

W: Sorry, may I have your name?
对不起,您叫什么名字?

M: Tony Bush.
Tony Bush。

W: Pls wait a minute, let me check. Excuse me, but I can't seem to find your name on our list. Are you sure you have a reservation for tonight?
请稍等,让我查一查。抱歉,我似乎在我们的名单上没有找到您的名字。您确定你今晚有预订?

M: Of course, I did it myself.
当然,我自己订的。

W: I am terribly sorry. There must have been some mistakes. Let me check it again. Oh, yes, there is a name listed as Tommy Bush. It must be the fault of the clerk who registered your name. I apologize.
非常抱歉。一定是出现错误了。让我再查一次。噢,是的,有一个Tommy Bush的名字。一定是那个帮您登记的店员搞错了。我道歉。

M: Don't worry about that.
没关系。

W: According to the records, your reservation is for a single room with shower and air conditioners for two nights. The room rate will be 110 dollars per night, including 10% tax and 4% service charge. Is this right?
根据记录,您预订的是一间有浴室和空调的单人房,订了两个晚上。房间的价格是每晚10美元,其中包括10%的税和4%的服务费。对吗?

M: Yes, that's right. I'd like to pay my bill by credit card.
是的,没错。我想用信用卡付账。

W: May I make a copy of your card?
把您的卡的复印件给我好吗?

M: Here you are.
给你。

W: Ok, now could you fill out this registration form?
好的,现在请您填这份登记表好吗?

M: All right.
好的。

W: Your room number is 707. Here is your key. The bellhop will help you carry the suitcases to your room. Have a nice evening!
您的房间号码是707。这是您的钥匙。旅馆的行李员会帮您把行李搬到房间。祝您晚上愉快!