和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语话题

正文

4.04.2 突发急病

2011-03-04来源:互联网
4.2 Emergency 突发急病

W: Can I see the doctor?
我能不能看医生?

M: Yes, do you have an appointment?
好的,你有没有预约?

W: No, I don't.
不,我没有。

M: Well. The doctor doesn't see nobody without an appointment.
嗯,医生不看没有预约的病人。

W: Well, I am spending my vacation here and I have a stomachache and...
是这样的,我来这儿度假,肚子很痛,所以…

M: Oh, I see. Maybe we can fit you in at 3:00.
噢,知道了。我或许可以给你安排在三点钟。

W: I’d prefer to see him asap. If I have to wait for another 30 mins, I think I will faint from this unbearable pain in my stomach and…
我要越快越好,如果我还要忍受腹部剧痛三十分钟的话,我会昏倒…

M: Oh, why didn't you say it's an emergency? Here, fill out this form and take a seat. I'll send you in next.
啊,怎么不说是急诊?来,把这张表填好,然后坐下来,我给你安排下一个看病。

M: You don't have insurance?
你没有保险?

W: No, not for this country.
没有,在这个国家里没有。

M: How about traveler's insurance?
旅行平安险呢?

W: No, I didn't think I’d need it.
没有,我没想到会有需要。

M: Can you pay cash, then?
那么,你能付现吗?

W: Cash, credit card, cheque anything. I just have to see a doctor. I am in pain.
你要现金、信用卡、支票什么都可以,我只是要看医生,现在很痛。

M: All right, all right, relax. I am only trying to do my job.
好的,请放松,我只在做我该做的事而已。

W: I know. I am sorry that I yelled at you.
我知道,对你大声吼叫,对不起。

D: Who is next?
下位是谁?

M: This lady here.
这位女士。

D: Come this way. Now, what seems to be the trouble?
请到这里来。好,你有什么问题?

W: I have a terrible pain in my stomach.
我的胃很痛。

M: I see. How long hais this pain been occurring?
我知道了。这种痛什么时候开始?

W: Since last night.
从昨晚开始的。

M: I see. Let's have a look, shall we? Could you lift up your shirt? Did you eat anything yesterday?
知道了,让我来看看好吗?请你把衬衫拉高,昨天你吃了什么东西吗?

W: We went to an oyster bar, and then we went to eat Chinese food. After that, we had Italian gelato, espresso, and...
我们昨天去吃了牡蛎,中国菜,之后吃了意大利冰淇淋、咖啡、还有…

M: Did you throw up or did you have the runs?
你有没有呕吐或拉肚子?

W: Both.
都有。

M: Well. That could be an upset stomach from overeating. Are you allergic to any drugs?
这样的话,可能是吃太多而消化不良。你对什么药物过敏?

W: No.
没有。

M: Any heart trouble?
心脏有没问题?

W: No.
没有

M: All rihgt. Take this prescription to the pharmacy. The reception nurse will give you directions to the pharmacy. Take the medicine every six hours and stay in bed today, ok?
好了,拿这处方去药房。挂号处护士会告诉你药房的位置,每隔六小时吃一次药,还有今天要躺在床上休息,知道吗?

W: Ok, doctor. Thank you very much.
知道了,医生。非常感谢你。