失物招领处英语对话-锐意英语口语资料库16-3
Clerk:
Can I help you, sir?
有什么可以帮助您的吗?先生?
Benjamin:
Benjamin: I'm here for the backpack you announced several minutes ago.
我来领你们先前在广播里提到的那个背包。
Clerk:
OK, take a seat please, sir. First of all, can you show me your ID please?
好的,请坐,先生。首先,您能先给我看一下您的身份证吗?
Benjamin:
Sure. Here you are.
当然可以,给你。
Clerk:
OK, could you please tell me what your backpack looks like?
好的,请您告诉我您的背包是什么样子的。
Benjamin:
Of course, it's a soft leather one, you know, not a sports one that looks childish.
当然,它是一个软皮的包,不是那种看起来很幼稚的运动背包。
Clerk:
Mmm…does it zip closed?
那它是有拉链的吗?
Benjamin:
No, it's straps closed, and it has a buckle in the front.
不是,是用带子扣着的,而且在包的前面有一个带扣。
Clerk:
OK, can you tell me the distinguishing features of this backpack?
好的,那么您能告诉我您背包的显著特征吗?
Benjamin:
Oh, yeah, the brand name.
噢,对,它是品牌的。
Clerk:
So what's it, sir?
是什么牌子呢,先生?
Benjamin:
Oh, it's a Polo. It has the logo on the back and at the bottom in the left-hand corner.
是POLO的,在包后面的左下角有商标标识。
Clerk:
OK, can you name the items in it?
那么您能说出包里都有什么物品吗?
Benjamin:
Well, all the gifts for my family, you know, two pairs of sneakers for my children and a bottle of perfume for my wife.
包里都是带给我家人的礼物,两双给我孩子的运动鞋和一瓶给我妻子的香水。
Clerk:
OK, sir, I'm sure it's your bag. Thank you for your cooperation. You can have it now.
好的,先生。我确信这是您的包。谢谢俄您的合作。您现在可以拿走了。
Benjamin:
Thank you so much. You guys are really responsible.
谢谢。你们非常负责任。