飞机上低气压让人难受时与空姐的对话-锐意英语口语资料库16-4
Benjamin:
I am not used to wearing that. Thanks.
我不习惯戴着那个。谢谢。
Flight attendant:
If you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more comfortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.
如果你试着去适应目的地的当地时间,你会感觉舒服很多。请试着睡一觉,并按照洛杉矶时间来进餐。
Benjamin:
Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
Flight attendant:
You are welcome. Please press the button when you need any help.
不客气。如果需要什么帮助,请按按钮。
Flight attendant:
What's the matter, sir? You look pale.
怎么啦,先生?你看起来脸色苍白。
Benjamin:
I feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.
我感觉头晕,虚弱。耳朵也有点疼,我想我是病了。
Flight attendant:
Are you often traveling by plane?
你经常乘坐飞机吗?
Benjamin:
No, this is the second time.
不,这是第二次。
Flight attendant:
That's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.
那就对了。如果你不是经常乘坐飞机这就是正常的。放松点。
Benjamin:
Why this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.
为什么在飞机上会有这种感觉?我感觉很难受。
Flight attendant:
Don't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.
不用担心,先生。只是由于低气压的缘故。
Benjamin:
What should I do about it?
我该怎么做呢?
Flight attendant:
You may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.
如果嚼点口香糖或花生会感觉舒服些。
Benjamin:
OK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.
好的。谢谢。真的有用么?我来试试。
Flight attendant:
Are you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?
感觉好些了吗?需要药片吗?
Benjamin:
Much better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.
好多了,谢谢。我感觉很累,但是睡不着。
Flight attendant:
So, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.
戴上眼罩会睡得舒服点。