和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

询问洗熨衣服注意事项句型及对话-锐意英语口语资料库18-01

2016-09-12来源:和谐英语

询问衣服注意事项英语句型:

这个会不会变形?
Does it keep its shape?

丝绸衣服可能会缩水。
Silk dress might shrink.

这种面料洗后不缩水、不褪色。
This material is unshrinkable and colorfast after washed.

这个事先做过缩水处理了。
It is preshrunk.

询问衣服注意事项英语对话:

甲:你想要什么样的?
A: What kind do you have in mind?

乙:我想要一件穿上合体,洗后不缩水的衬衫。
B: I’d like the shirt that fits well and unshrinkable.

甲:这件黄色的怎样?这是我们商店最热销的衬衫之一。
A: How about this yellow one? It’s considered one of the top sellers in our shop.

乙:什么面料的?
B: What material is it?

甲:棉的。你知道棉的东西好,夏天穿吸汗。
A: Cotton. You know cotton is good material. It takes sweat in summer.

乙:洗后棉的会缩水吧?
B: Cotton might shrink after I wash it?

甲:不会的。也不会变形,他已经做过特殊处理了。
A: No, it keeps its shape and it has been specially treated.

乙:你是说已做缩水处理了。
B: You say it’s preshrunk.

(王太太抱怨小芳把她的丝绸衣服洗坏了。)
(Mrs. Wang complains that Xiao Fang washed her silk dress in wrong way.)

王太太:天啊!我的丝绸衣服缩水了。你是怎么洗的?
Mrs. Wang: My goodness! My silk dress is shrunk. How did you wash it?

小芳:用洗衣机洗的。
Xiao Fang: It was washed by washing machine.

王太太:要手洗,用凉水。这是常识,你不知道吗?
Mrs. Wang: It should be handwashed with cold water. It’s a common sense. Don’t you know it?

小芳:对不起,我不懂。我是第一次洗丝绸衣服。我给你买件新的吧或者赔你钱。
Xiao Fang: I’m so sorry. I have no idea of it. I washed silk dress the first time. I’ll buy a new one for you or I’ll give you money.

王太太:算了,下次有什么事不知道怎样做,要问我。如果你不介意的话,这件衣服你拿去穿吧。我估计你穿着行。
Mrs. Wang: That’s all right. Please ask me if you don’t know how to do something next time. You can keep the silk dress if you don’t mind. I think it fits you.

小芳:你真好。我一定努力把活儿干好。
Xiao Fang: It’s very nice of you. I’ll try my best to do my job well.