和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

服装店买羊毛衫英语句型及对话-锐意英语口语资料库18-02

2016-09-12来源:和谐英语

服装店买羊毛衫英语句型:

恐怕我们这里没有你穿的这个号的。
I’m afraid we don’t have your size.

我觉得你穿浅蓝色的更好。
In face, I think you look better in light blue.

你试一试那些浅色的好吗?
Would you like to try some light colors?

你说服了我。
You’ve talked me into it.

服装店买羊毛衫英语对话:

甲:早上好,小姐。
A: Good morning, miss.

乙:早上好。请问服装部在哪儿?
B: Good morning. Could you tell me where I can find the Clothing Department?

甲:在3楼电梯的左侧。
A: On the left of the elevator of the 3rd floor.

乙:我想给我祖父挑件羊毛背心。
B: I’d like to buy a woolen vest for my grandpa.

甲:我保证你能挑到令你满意的。
A: I’m sure you can find your favorite there.

乙:非常感谢。
B: Thank you very much.

甲:愿意为你效劳。
B: It’s my honor.

(杰弗里走进羊毛衫专柜。)
(Jeffery gets to the sweater counter.)

售货员:你好,先生。过来看看吧。我们这儿有各种各样的羊毛衫。
Assistant: Hi, sir. Come and have a look here. We have all kinds of sweaters.

杰弗里:我想给我太太买一件羊毛衫。明天是她的生日。我知道她需要一件羊毛衫。
Jeffery: I’m looking for a sweater for my wife. Tomorrow is her birthday. And I know she needs a woolen sweater.

售货员:这件灰色的怎么样?是纯羊毛的,百分之百新疆羊毛。
Assistant: How do you like this grey one? It’s pure wool, one hundred percent of Xinjiang wool.

杰弗里:手感不错。有这种颜色连帽套头的吗?我太太喜欢高领的,不喜欢V领的。
Jeffery: It feels good. Are there cowl-neck pullovers with the same color? My wife prefers a turtleneck to a V-shaped collar.

售货员:有的。多大号的?
Assistant: Yes, we do. What size do you want?

杰弗里:一号的。顺便问一下,我把这羊毛衫带回家,太太不喜欢怎么办?
Jeffery: Size one. By the way, what if I bring home this sweater and my wife doesn’t like it?

售货员:嗯,你随时可以拿回来退,我们全额退款。
Assistant: Well, you can always bring it back to us for a full refund.

杰弗里:那好吧。能请你帮我把它包装起来好吗?
Jeffery: All right. Could I have it gift-wrapped, please?

售货员:可以的。请等一下。
Assistant: Yes, just a moment, please.