和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

服装店买袜子英语句型及对话-锐意英语口语资料库18-03

2016-09-12来源:和谐英语

服装店买袜子英语句型:

我要四双短袜。
I would like four pairs of crew socks.

这些运动短袜特价出售吗?
Are these athletic socks on sale?

这些袜子是进口羊毛制成的。
These socks are made of imported wool.

这些半统袜看上去不错。
These knee socks look good.

服装店买袜子英语对话:

甲:你们有羊毛短袜吗?
A: Do you have wool socks?

乙:是的。我们有各种质地的袜子。这些袜子是进口羊毛制成的。
B: Yes. We have socks made of various materials. These socks are of imported wool.

甲:你们能保证质量吗?
A: Can you guarantee the quality?

乙:绝对保证。
B: Yes, absolutely.

甲:连裤袜在哪儿?
A: Where are the panty-hose?

乙:这儿。我们有黑色、白色和透明的连裤袜。
B: Here. We have black, white and transparent panty-hose here.

(布朗太太想买一双长统袜,她向售货员打听长统袜的情况。)
(Mrs. Brown wants to buy a pair of stockings and she asks the assistant about them.)

布朗太太:这些长袜是丝的吗?
Mrs. Brown: Are these stockings made of silk?

售货员:是纯丝的。
Assistant: Yes, pure silk.

布朗太太:纯丝和人造丝有什么区别?
Mrs. Brown: What’s the difference between artificial silk and pure silk?

售货员:人造丝比真丝耐穿,但真丝穿上舒服。
Assistant: The artificial silk stockings are more durable than pure silk stockings, but pure silk stockings are more comfortable to wear.

布朗太太:谢谢。我买一双真丝的。
Mrs. Brown: Thank you. I’d like to buy a pair of pure silk stockings.

售货员:你还要什么吗?
Assistant: What else do you want?

布朗太太:请给我看看那边的连裤袜。
Mrs. Brown: Please show me the panty-hose over there.

售货员:这些连裤袜都是香港产的,我们可以保证质量。
Assistant: These panty-hose are all Hong Kong made. We can guarantee the quality.

布朗太太:如果我买一打,你能给我打折吗?
Mrs. Brown: Could you give me a discount if I buy a dozen?

售货员:对不起,夫人。我们这儿是不讲价的。
Assistant: Sorry, madam. Our price is fixed.

布朗太太:那么我买两条。
Mrs. Brown: Then I’ll buy two.