购买手镯和眼镜英语句型及对话-锐意英语口语资料库18-08
购买配饰英语句型:
我在找些胸针
I’m trying to find some brooches.
我戴这副墨镜看起来怎么样?
How do I look with the sunglasses?
我较喜欢用怀表。
I prefer to use pocket watch.
我们也有挂肩包
We also have shoulder bags.
购买配饰英语对话:
甲:劳驾,你能把柜台里的那个景泰蓝手镯给我看看吗?
A: Excuse me, can you show me the cloisonné bracelet in the counter?
乙:当然。我给你拿。
Sure. Let me get it for you.
甲:你把这个也给我拿出来看看好吗?
A: Can you also show me this one?
乙:没问题。这是纯金做的。
B: No problem. This one is made of pure gold.
甲:我认为那个景泰蓝手镯更漂亮。
A: I think the cloisonné bracelet is more beautiful.
乙:你说对了。这只手镯花钱较少,但更漂亮。
B: You’re right. This one costs less, but is more beautiful.
甲:时间久了会失去光泽吗?
A: Will the luster fade out after some time?
乙:不会的,我们有质量保证。
B: No, we guarantee the quality.
甲:我可以试戴一下吗?
A: Ok. Can I try it on?
乙:当然,镜子在这儿。
B: Certainly, the mirror is right here.
(一顾客来到了眼镜专柜前。)
(A customer approaches the counter of glasses.)
售货员:眼科医生要你配隐形眼镜吗?
Assistant: Did your eye doctor prescribe you contact lenses?
顾客:不,我只是想了解一下。
Customer: No, I’d like to know something about contact lenses.
售货员:噢,我明白了。硬性和软性两种隐形眼镜我们都有。它们很受欢迎,便要比普通眼镜贵。
Assistant: Oh, I see. We have both hard and soft contact lenses. They are very popular, but a little more expensive than ordinary glasses.
顾客:我最近发现我的眼睛近视了,需要戴眼镜。作为学生,我最好戴普通的,而不是隐形的眼镜。
Customer: I have found I’m short-sighted recently. I need to wear glasses. As a student, it’s better for me to wear ordinary glasses instead of contact lenses.
售货员:我们这儿有很多眼镜。你最喜欢哪副眼镜架?
Assistant: We have many kinds of glasses here. Which frames do you like best?
顾客:我认为方形的最适合我。
Customer: I think the square-shaped ones will be the best for me.
售货员:这副眼镜怎么样?它们是时下最流行的光学用品,试试吧。
Assistant: What about this pair? They are the “in” things now in optical wear. Try them on.
顾客:很适合我。我很喜欢这副。
Customer: They fit me very well. I like them.
售货员:请先到那边去验光。
Assistant: Please go to receive optometry first over there.