和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

买衣服询问颜色尺码及功能句型及对话-锐意英语口语资料库18-10

2016-09-12来源:和谐英语

买衣时试衣服询问款式、功能及颜色英语句型:

这连帽夹克保暖吗?
Will this parka keep me warm?

这件风衣很适合春天穿。
This windbreaker is perfect for spring.

我买不起这件貂皮大衣。
I can’t afford this mink coat.

我可以试试这件黑色礼服吗?
Can I try on this tuxedo?

买衣时试衣服询问款式、功能及颜色英语句型:

我想买套黑色西装。
A: I would like to buy a black suit.

你想要某个特定的牌子吗?
B: Do you have any special brand in your mind?

不,我在日常生活中从不穿西装,我只想买一套去参加我姐姐的婚礼。
A: No, I never wear suit in my everyday life. I just want one to take part in my sister’s wedding ceremony.

我明白了。看看这一套,很便宜珠,因为它不是很耐穿。
B: I see. Have a look at this one. It’s very cheap because it’s not very durable.

但看起来挺好的,让我试试。
A: but it looks good. Let me try it on.

好的,镜子在那边。
B: Ok, the mirror is over there.

(南希来到服装部。)
(Nancy comes to the clothes department.)

营业员:有人招待你吗,女士?
Shop assistant: Are you being served, madam?

南希:没有。你们有没有棉衣卖?
Nancy: No. Um, do you carry any padded coat?

营业员:有的,要什么尺寸的?
Shop assistant: Yes, what size is in your mind?

南希:小号的。
Nancy: Small size.

营业员:要什么牌子的?
Any particular brand?

南希:随便。我想给我母亲买件礼物。下周五是她的60大寿。你能建议一下吗?你是行家。
Nancy: Whatever. You know, I’m thinking of a gift for my mother. It’s 60 birthday next Friday. Shop Could you give me some advice? You are the expert.

营业员:这个怎么样?这是最新设计,简单而高雅。
Shop assistant: How about this one? It’s the latest design, simple but elegant.

南希:看上去不错。你卖多少钱
Nancy: Looks nice. How much do you charge?

营业员:100美元
Shop assistant: $ 100.

南希:简直是抢劫价。我想你肯定能便宜一点。
Nancy: That’s sheer robbery. I’m sure you can do better that that.

营业员:你说多少?
Shop assistant: How much would you say?

南希:80美元
Nancy: $80.

营业员:不能低于80美元了。
Shop assistant: I can’t beat that.