和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-12-252不幸的婚姻

2016-07-22来源:和谐英语

252.不幸的婚姻

I regret having married you.
我真后悔嫁给了你。
I should have not married you.
我真不应该嫁给你。
A: I regret having married you.
我真后悔嫁给了你。
B:What do you mean?
你说这话是什么意思?
regret having done sth.“后悔做了某事”

I regret having married you.
自从结了婚我的痛苦生活就开始了。
A: My suffering came when I married you.
自从结了婚我的痛苦生活就开始了。
B: But you said you were on top of the world on the wedding day.
可结婚那天你说自己是天底下最快乐的人。
suffering n. 苦楚,受难

You don't love me, just lave yourself.
你根本就不爱我,你只爱你自己。
You're too selfish.
你太自私了。
You don't love me, just love yourself.
你根本就不爱我,你只爱你自己。
B:You're also selfish.
你也很自私。

Can you just stop chattering?
你能不能不那么崂唠叨叨的?
You're so bothersome.
你真烦人!
A:You're not gentle.
你一点儿也不温柔。
B: Can you just stop chattering?
你能不能不那么唠唠叨叨的?
chatter v. 喋喋不休地说

Can you just stop chattering? contact with Marry?
你能不能不再和玛丽交往?
A: Don't you have contact with Marry?
你能不能不再和玛丽交往?
B: We're just business friends.
我们只是生意上的朋友。

You've never helped me do housework.
你从来不帮我做家务。
A: You've never helped me do housework.
你从来不帮我做家务。
B: I have too much work to do.
我有太多的工作要做了。

We quarrel nearly every day.
我们几乎每天都要吵架。
We fight a lot.
我们经常吵架。
We have not talked for a month.
我们已经一个月不说话了。
A: We quarrel nearly every day.
我们几乎每天都要吵架。
B: You shouldn't always quarrel about some trivial things.
你们不要总是为一些小事吵架。
trivial a.琐碎的,微不足道的

My wife is ch-eating on me.
=  My wife is a two-timer.
=  My wife is secretly dating someone else.
我的妻子有外遇。
My wife is having an affair.
我的妻子变心了。
A: Why are you so upset?
为什么你这么不高兴?
B: My wife is cheating on me.
栽的妻子有外遇。
cheat on“对…不忠”

You drink out every day, coming home late.
你每天都去外面喝酒,深夜才回来。
A: You drink out every day, coming home late.
你每天都去外面喝酒,深夜才回来。
B: That's because I'm not happy at home.
那是因为我在家呆着不快乐。

I think we don't love each other any more.
我想我们之间已经没有爱了。
A: I think we don't love each other any more.
我想我们之间已经没有爱了。
B: You know  I love you.
你知道我是爱你的。

It'll be good to part for some time.
我们暂时分开一段时间比较好。
A: It'll be good to part for some time.
我们暂时分开一段时间比较好。
B: OK. I'll move to my parents with kids.
好吧,我和孩子们搬到父母家去。

I'm separated from my wife.
= We're living separately now.
现在我和我妻子分居了。
Let's live apart.
咱们分居吧。
separate v.分开,隔离
apart ad. 分开地,分离地
be separated from“和…分离开”