和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-12-251幸福的婚姻

2016-07-22来源:和谐英语

251.幸福的婚姻

How's your married life?
婚后生活怎么样?
A: How's your married life?
婚后生活怎么样?
B:Not bad.
还不错。

You're a wonderful wife.
你真是一位好妻子。
You're a wonderful husband.
你真是一位好丈夫。
A: You're so considerate.
你真是体贴。
B: You're also a wonderful wife.
你也是一位好妻子。
considerate a. 体贴的,善解人意的

I think I'm the happiest man in the world.
我觉得我是世界上最幸福的人了。
I'm the happiest woman in the world.
我是世界上最幸福的女人。
I think we are made for each other.
我觉得我们是天生的一对。
A: I think I'm the happiest man in the world.
我觉得我是世界上最幸福的人了。
B:You're very lucky.
你真是幸运。

I have no regret marrying you.
嫁给你,我一点都不后悔。
I've always been very happy since I married you.
嫁给你后我一直很幸福。
A: I have no regret marrying you.
嫁给你,我一点都不后悔。
B: Thank you very much for saying so.
谢谢你这么说。

A marriage won't be complete without kids.
结婚后不生孩子,婚姻就不完整。
A: Do you like children?
你喜欢孩子吗?
B: Yes. A marriage won't be complete without kids.
喜欢啊。结婚后不生孩子,婚姻就不完整。

I hope our child has my face and your character.
我希望我们的孩子长得像我,性格像你。
A: What do you think about our child?
你希望我们的孩子是什么样子?
B: I hope our child has my face and your character.
我希望我们的孩子长得像我,性格像你。

My husband is a family-centered man.
我的丈夫是个顾家的男人。
A: How is your husband?
你的丈夫怎么样?
B: My husband is a family-centered man.
我的丈夫是个顾家的男人。
family-centered“以家庭为中心的”

My husband loves me very much.
我的丈夫很爱我。
A: Does your husband get along well with you?
你丈夫和你相处得好吗?
B: Yes. My husband loves me very much.
挺好的。我的丈夫很爱我。

We re both happy together.
我们俩都觉得很幸福。
A: How's your married life?
婚后生活怎么样?
B: We're both happy together.
我们俩都觉得很幸福。

My wife is very gentle.
我的妻子非常温柔。
My wife is tolerant to me.
我的妻子很宽容。
A: Why haven't you had quarrels?
为什么你们从不吵架?
B: Just because my wife is very gentle.
那是因为我的妻子非常温柔。
gentle a. 温和的,文雅的

We share housework.
我们共同做家务。
A: Who does the housework after getting married?
婚后谁来做家务活呢?
B: We share housework.
我们共同做家务。
share v.分享,均分

I'm glad to have chosen her to be my wife.
我真庆幸当初选择了她做我的妻子.
A: Jane must be a good wife.
简一定是位好妻子吧。
B: Yes. I'm glad to have chosen her to be my wife.
是的,我真庆幸当初选择了她做我的妻子。

She must be happy.
她一定过得很幸福。
A: She must be happy.
她一定过得很幸福。
B: Yeah, she is married and has a large family.
足的,她已经结婚了,而且有个大家庭。

I heard you would have a baby.
听说你们将要有小宝贝了。
A: I heard you would have a baby.
听说你们将要有小宝贝了。
B: Yes. We both love kids.
是的,我们俩都很喜欢孩子。