和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-10-221毕业了

2016-07-25来源:和谐英语

221.毕业了

I wouldn't have been able to complete my studies without your advice and guidance.
没有您的建议和指导,我是不可能完成学业的。
A: You'll be granted the degree of Master of Arts。
你将被授予文学硕士学位。
B: I wouldn't have been able to complete my studies without your advice and guidance.
没有您的建议和指导,我是不可能完成学业的。
guidance n. 指导

Ah, how naive we were when we were freshmen.
哎呀,我们大一的时候看起来多天真呀。
A: Ah, how naive we were when we were
freshmen
哎呀,我们大一的时候看起来多天真呀。
B: Let me see. Wow, you had long hair at that time.
让我看看。啊,你那时竟然是长头发。
naive a. 天真的

So have you got a job yet?
那你已经找到工作了吗?
A: You'll graduate this year. So have you got a job yet?
你今年就要毕业了。那你已经找到工作了吗?
B: Yes. I got it last year, as a journalist at a TV station.
找到了。去年搞定的,在一家电视台当记者。
journalist n. 记者

When will you graduate and leave the school?
你什么时候毕业离校啊?
A: When will you graduate and leave the school?
你什么时候毕业离校啊?
B: In June, we'll finish all the things, and leave the campus in early July.
在六月,我们要办完一切事情。然后于七月初离校。
graduate v. 毕业

Have you determined to become a graduate student?
你决定要读研究生了吗?
A: Have you determined to become a graduate student?
你决定要读研究生了吗?
B: Sure. It won't be easy for you to study graduate course when you have worked for some time.
是的。工作一段时间后,再想读研究生就很困难了。
determine v. 下定决心
determine to do sth.“决定做某事”

Ah,farewell,my university.
啊,再见了,我的大学。
A: Ah, farewell, my university; farewell, all the beauties; and farewell, my good friends.
啊,再见了,我的大学i再见了,所有的漂亮美眉们;再见了,我亲爱的朋友。
B: What are you murmuring? What's wrong with you?
你在嘀咕什么呢?没什么事吧?
farewell int. 再见,别了
murmur v.小声说,嘀咕

Did you attend the commencement yesterday?
你昨天参加毕业典礼了吗?
A: Did you attend the commencement yesterday?
你昨天参加毕业典礼了吗?
B: Yes. Nothing special.
是的,没什么特别的。
commencement  n. 毕业
典礼,学位授予典礼

Did anyone cry in the commencement?
典礼上有人哭吗?
A: Did anyone cry at the commencement?
典礼上有人哭吗?
B:I haven't seen that.
我没有看到。

You see, I don't want to separate with you.
你知道,我不想和你们分开。
A: You see, I don't want to separate with you.
你知道,我不想和你们分开。
B: Me neither. But life is like this.
我也不想,不过生活就是这样。

At that time, we should get drunk.
到时候我们一定要大醉一场。
A: Anyway, you still have the chance back here.
不管怎么说,你还有机会再回来呀。
B: Right, at that time, we should get drunk.
是啊,到时候我们一定要大醉一场。
drunk a. 喝醉的

I think now it's the end of our love.
我想我和她的缘分已经到了尽头。
A: She works in another city and I think now it's the end of our love.
她在另一个城市工作,我想我和她的缘分已经到了尽头。
B: It's too difficult for you two to break up.
分手对于你俩来讲实在太难了。