和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-10-215吃吃喝喝

2016-07-26来源:和谐英语

215.吃吃喝喝

How about going to the dining hall?
咱们去食堂吃吧?
Shall we go to the canteen?
我们去食堂吃吧?
A: How about going to the dining hall?
咱们去食堂吃吧?
B: You go first. I don't feel hungry.
你先去吧,我不饿。

Let's go to the No.5 dining hall!
咱们去第五食堂吧!
A: Let's go to the No.5 dining hall! The dishes there are better.
咱们去第五食堂吧!那里的饭菜好一些。
B:Ok,let's have a change.
好,咱们换个地方。

Wait a minute. I'll fetch my lunch box.
稍等,我取一下饭盒。
A: Wait a minute. I'll fetch my lunch box.
稍等,我取一下饭盒。
B:Hurry up.
你快点。

We won't go to the dining hall today.
我们今天别去食堂了。
A: We won't go to the dining hall today. How about a small restaurant?
我们今天别去食堂了。去个小餐馆怎么祥?
B:That's great.
太好了。

Let's go to the Muslims' canteen.
我们去清真食堂吧!
A: Let's go to the Muslims' canteen.
我们去清真食堂吧!
B: I heard the beef noodles there are delicious.
我听说那里的牛肉面特好吃。
Muslims n. 穆斯林

David, we've missed the lunch hour.
大卫,我们没有赶上午餐时间。
A: David, we've missed the lunch hour. Where are you going to have lunch?
大卫,我们没有赶上午餐时间。你去哪儿吃饭呢?
B: I have no idea. Maybe instant noodles again.
不知道。可能又要吃方便面了。

How about having dinner with me?
和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?
A: How about having dinner with me?
和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?
B: But I don't have cash with me today.
可是我今天没有带现金。

I wonder what we shall have for lunch.
不知今天午饭吃些什么?
A: I wonder what we shall have for lunch.
不知今天午饭吃些什么?
B: Kung Pao chicken.
我想吃宫爆鸡丁。

I'm almost caught short at the end of the month.
月底时,我总是捉襟见肘。
A: Why not eat out together?
为什么不一起出去吃饭呢?
B: I have to tighten my belt, because I'm almost caught short at the end of the month.
我得勒紧裤腰带了。因为月底时,我总是捉襟见肘。
tighten one's belt“勒紧某人的裤腰带”,是英语习语,表示“节俭度日”。

For the sake of brothers, I'll invite you to a dinner today.
看在兄弟的份上,我就请你出去吃一顿。
A: I don't have any cash today and can't dine out.
今天我身上一分钱都没有,不能出去吃了。
B: Well, for the sake of brothers, I'll invite you to a dinner today.
好吧,看在兄弟的份上,我就请你出去吃一顿。
for the sake of“看在…的份上,为了”

The beer is quite good indeed.
这啤酒味道确实不错。
The cakes are excellent.
这点心不错。
The beef is tasty.
牛肉的味道不错。
The fried chicken is delicious.
炸鸡的味道很好。
The meat is still pink.
这肉还没熟。

The chicken is undercooked.
这鸡没熟。
A:The meat is still pink.
这肉还没熟。
B: I'm sorry. I'll change it.
很抱歉,我绘恣换一盘。
pink a. 粉红色的

These vegetables are hardly cooked at all.
这些蔬菜跟没煮过似的。
The vegetables are mushy.
这蔬菜都煮烂了。
A: You've hardly eaten anything.
你几乎没吃什么。
B: These vegetables are hardly cooked at all.
这些蔬菜跟没煮过似的。
mushy a. 糊状的,软的

The meat is too fatty.
这肉太肥了。
The meat is too tough.
这肉太老了。
The meat is not fresh.
这肉不新鲜。
A:The meat is too fatty.
这肉太肥了。
B:I don't think so.
我倒不觉得。

Why do you have so many meat dishes?
你为什么吃这么多荤菜?
A:Why do you have so many meat dishes?
你为什么吃这么多荤菜?
B: I have a better appetite after doing physical exercises.
体育锻炼后,我的胃口大开了。

The food in the dinning hall is the most terrible food I have ever eaten.
食堂里的饭菜是我所吃过最糟糕的。
A: Who will go to the dinning hall with me?
谁和我去食堂吃饭?
B: I have no interest. The food in the dinning hall is the most terrible food I have ever eaten.
我没有兴趣。食堂里的饭菜是我所吃过最糟糕的。

How can the cooks in the dinning hall make the food so unbearable?
食堂里的师傅们怎么能把饭菜烧到让人不能忍受的地步呢?
A: How can the cooks in the dinning hall make the food so unbearable?
食堂里的师傅们怎么能把饭菜烧到让人不能忍受的地步呢?
B: Because the school managers never go there and have a dinner.
因为学校领导从来不去食堂吃饭。
cook n. 厨师
unbearable a. 无法忍受的

Let's go to the cafeteria. The dishes here are so poor.
我们还是去吃自助餐吧!这里的菜实在太差。
A: Let's go to the cafeteria. The dishes here are so poor.
我们还是去吃自助餐吧!这里的菜实在太差。
B:Great idea!
好主意!
cafeteria n.自助餐厅

I'll have one salad and an iced tea.
我想来份色拉和一份冰茶。
A: What can I do for you?
您要点什么?
B: I'll have one salad and an iced tea.
我想来份色拉和一份冰茶。

It'll be a pity if we have delicious meal without beers.
有佳肴无美酒,岂非人生一大憾事。
A: Why not sit down and have a dinner with me? I can't eat all the dishes.
坐下一块儿吃顿饭吧。我一个人吃不完这么多菜。
B: Thanks. I think I should go and get some beers. It'll be a pity if we have delicious meal without beers.
太感谢你了。我想我应该去买点啤酒,有佳肴无美酒,岂非人生一大憾事。
pity n.憾事

I feel quite satisfied after my big meal.
这顿饭我觉得不错,吃得很饱。
A: I feel quite satisfied after my big meal.
这顿饭我觉得不错,吃得很饱。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。

How can you claim my body is too large?
你怎么能说我太胖了呢?
A: How can you claim my body is too large? It's in the normal size.
你怎么能说我太胖了呢?我的身材很正常嘛,
B: Ok, I admit I'm wrong.
好吧,我承认我错了。
in the normal size“正常的尺寸”

Time goes by so quickly.
时间过得真快呀。
A: Do you still remember the party we held last Christmas?
你还记得去年圣诞节我们的派对吗?
B: Sure. Time goes by so quickly.
当然记得。时间过得真快呀。
go by“流逝,(从…旁)走过”