和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-10-208抱怨室友

2016-07-27来源:和谐英语

208.抱怨室友

Well, you cleaned out the refrigerator this time.
你把冰箱里的东西都吃光了。
A: Well, you cleaned out the refrigerator this time.
你把冰箱里的东西都吃光了。
B: I'm sorry for that, but I was starving.
我很抱歉,但我当时都快饿死了。
refrigerator n.电冰箱
starve v.饿得要死
clean out“清除,清空”

So what? There is even worse.
那又怎么样?还有比这更乱的呢。
A: Our friends will be here at any time and the room is in a mess.
朋友们随时会来,可屋里这么乱。
B: So what? There is even worse.
那又怎么样?还有比这更乱的呢。

We still have some.
我们还有一点的。
A: We still have some. Where did you put it on earth?
我们还有一点的。你到底把它放哪儿了?
B I threw it away.
我把它扔了。

When was the last time we dusted the room?
我们最近一次大扫除是什么时候。
A: Look at the mess! When was the last time we dusted the room?
看看这儿又脏又乱!我们最近一次大扫除是什么时候。
B: I can't remember.
我想不起来了。

Oh, I feel like a limp noodle.
噢,我都要累趴下了。
A: Oh, I feel like a limp noodle.
噢,我都要累趴下了。
B: Look, our room has taken on a new look.
看,我们的房间简直是焕然一新。
limp a. 柔软的,易曲的

Here we go again.
你又来了。
A: I do wish you wouldn't use up all the hot water.
希望你别把热水都用完。
B:Here we go again.
你又来了。
use up“用光,耗尽”

I'm coming to the end of my patience.
我的忍耐已经到了极限。
A: I'm coming to the end of my patience.
我的忍耐已经到了极限。
B:What's that?
怎么了?
come to the end of…指“到了…的终点,极点”。

Janet, turn down the TV. I'm on the phone.
简,电视开小点声,我正在打电话呐。
A: Jane, turn down the TV. I'm on the phone.
简,电视开小点声,我正在打电话呐。
B: But I can't hear the TV if I turn it down. Your voice is too loud.
可要是关小声了我就听不见了,你说话的声音太大了。

If you can't enjoy that at a sensible volume, please use earphones.
如果你不喜欢轻一点的音量,请你用耳机听。
A: Hey, if you can't enjoy that at a sensible volume, please use
earphones. I'm thinking about some problems.
嘿,如果你不喜欢轻一点的音量,请你用耳机听。我正在思考问题。
B: Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize it was bothering you.
哦,不好意思,我没意识到打扰你了。
volume n. 音量
earphone n. 耳机

I'll second that. That really is the limit!
的确是这样。简直忍无可忍!
A: Those people hanging out next door are
so noisy.隔壁那些家伙可真够吵的。
B: I'll second that. That really is the limit!
的确是这样。简直忍无可忍!
second v.赞成,支持
limit n. 限度,极限
hang out“居住,闲逛,鬼混”

This room is so stuffy. I can hardly breathe.
这里的空气太污浊了,我呼吸都困难。
A: This room is so stuffy. I can hardly breathe.
这里的空气太污浊了,我呼吸都困难。
B: I guess it's because of the dirty socks of Jimmy.
我想那时因为吉米的脏袜子。
stuffy a. (室气)不新鲜的
hardly ad. 几乎不

His indifferent attitude irritates me.
他漫不经心的态度真的让我很生气。
A: Maybe he didn't do it on purpose.
可能他不是故意弄成这样的。
B: But his indifferent attitude irritates me.
但是他漫不经心的态度真的让我很生气。
indifferent a. 冷漠的,不关心的
attitude n. 态度
irritate v.惹恼,激怒
on purpose“故意”