和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-7-122 读书报

2016-08-04来源:和谐英语

122.读书报

What kind of books do you like?
你喜欢什么样的书?
A: What kind of books do you like?
你喜欢什么样的书?
B I like reading novels about early America.
我喜欢看关于早期美国的小说。
novel n. 小说

What's your favorite magazine?
你最喜欢看哪本杂志?
A: What's your favorite magazine?
你最喜欢看哪本杂志?
B:Onshow English.《昂秀英语》。

I like to read science fiction.
我喜欢阅读科幻小说。
I'm interested in biography.
我对传记感兴趣。
fiction n. 小说
biography n. 传记

Would you please tell me about the Fortune?
你给我讲讲《财富》这本杂志好吗?
A: Would you please tell me about the Fortune?
你给我讲讲《财富》这本杂志好吗?
B:It's worth reading.
这本杂志很值得一看。

I prefer essays to poems.
我喜欢散文胜于诗歌。
A: Which do you prefer, poems or essays?
诗和散文,你更喜欢哪个?
B:I prefer essays to poems.
我喜欢散文胜于诗歌。
prefer A to B“喜欢A胜于B"

Which novelist do you like best?
你最喜欢哪位小说家?
A: Which novelist do you like best?
你最喜欢哪位小说家?
B:J.K. Rowling.
J.K.罗琳。

This book is easy to understand.
这本书很简单。
This book  is too difficult to understand.
这本书太难,我读不懂。
A: What do you think of this book.
你认为这本书怎么样?
B: This book is easy to understand.
这本书很简单。

I'd like a subscription to Onshow English.
我想订一份《昂秀英语》。
I want a subscription.
我想订阅杂志。
A:What do you subscribe to?
你想订阅什么?
B:I'd like a subscription to Onshow English.
我想订一份《昂秀英语》。
subscription n.订阅
subscribe v.订阅(与to连用)

Any idea about killing time on a train?
在火车上消磨时间读什么好?
A:Any idea about killing time on a train?
在火车上消磨时间读什么好?
B: I advise you to read Readers. You can get a lot from it.
我建议你看《读者》,你可以从中学到很多东西。
kill time“消磨时间”

I'd like Io cancel my subscription.
我想取消订阅。
A:Can I help you, sir?
先生,我能为您做点什么?
B: I'd like to cancel my subscription.
我想取消订阅。

Do you know the circulation of this magazine?
你知道这本杂志的发行量吗?
A: Do you know the circulation of this magazine?
你知道这本杂志的发行量吗?
B:Over 2 million.
两百多万份。
circulation n. 发行量

Is the news in the paper reliable?
这报纸上的新闻可靠吗?
A: Is the news in the paper reliable?
这报纸上的新闻可靠吗?
B:That's hard to say.
这很难说。
reliable a. 可靠的

I hope it's an out-and-out fabrication.
我希望那是纯属捏造。

A: How do you comment on the whole section about the actor's affairs?
你怎么评论这一整版的对于那位演员婚外情的报道?
B: I hope it's an out-and-out fabrication.
我希望那纯属捏造。
fabrication n. 伪造物
out-and-out“完全的,彻底的”