和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句?交际英语?1-5-100 边吃边聊

2016-08-06来源:和谐英语

100.边吃边聊

Shall we start with a toast?
我们先干一杯怎么样?
A: Shall we start with a toast?
我们先干一杯怎么样?
B: Good idea. To the friendship between us。
好哇。让我们为友谊干杯。
toast n. 干杯,祝酒
start with“以…开始”

Cheers!
= Bottoms up!
干杯!

To your birthday!
为你的生日干杯!
Here's to your promotion.
为你的升职干一杯!
To your health!
为你的健康干杯!

It smells great!
= It smells good!
= It smells nice!
闻着真香!
A:Here's your order.
您要的饭菜来了。
B:It smells great!
闻着真香!
smell意思是“闻起来”,后面可以直接跟形容词。

It looks delicious.
= It seems delicious.
看上去真好吃。
A:How is it?
怎么样?
B: It looks delicious. Let me try.
看上去真好吃,我来尝尝。

It tastes good.
= It tastes great.
尝起来不错。
It doesn't taste good尝起来不好吃。

Help yourself, please.
= make yourself at home.
请随便吃。
A: Here's chicken soup It's delicious. Help yourself, please.
这是鸡汤。美味可口,请随便吃。
B:Sure! I will. Thank you.
我会的,谢谢。
Help yourself是劝菜时常说的一句话。

I didn't order it.
= This is not what I ordered.
我没点这个菜。
A:I didn't order it.
我没点这个菜。
B:I'm sorry,sir.
对不起,先生。

Excuse me! Could you give me a soup spoon?
劳驾,你可以给我拿个汤勺吗?
A: Excuse me! Could you give me a soup spoon?
劳驾,你可以给我拿个汤勺吗?
B:No problem.
没问题。

Is this to your taste?
这道菜合你的口味吗?
A:Is this to your taste?
这道菜合你的口味吗?
B:Absolutely.I enjoy it.
非常合我的口味。我很喜欢吃。

This meat is too fatty.
肉太肥了。
This dish is too salty.
这盘菜太咸了。
This fish isn't fresh。
这鱼不新鲜。
The beer is flat.
这啤酒走味了。
fatty a. 脂肪过多的

There's too much salt in the meat.
肉里的盐放得太多了。
It needs some vinegar.
还缺点儿醋。
It tastes like there is no salt in this dish.
这个菜好像没有放盐。
vinegar n. 醋

It's spicy!
= It's hot!
真辣!
It's salty!
真咸!
It's too greasy!
太油腻了!
greasy n. 多脂的,油脂的

I don't like this dish.
我不喜欢这个菜。
A:I don't like this dish.
我不喜欢这个菜。
B: Maybe we can have a change.
也许我们可以换一个。

Waiter, my fish is not cooked enough.
服务员,我的鱼不太熟。
A:Waiter, my fish is not cooked enough.
服务员,我的鱼不太熟。
B:I'm sorry.很抱歉。

Waiter, we'd like some more fish, please.
服务员,请荐来点鱼。
Just a little more, please.
请再来一点儿。
A: Waiter, we'd like some more fish, please.
服务员,请再来点鱼。
B: Ok. It'll be ready in a minute.
好的。马上就来。

Would you like another beer.
= Could I get you some more beer?
= How about a refill?
要不要再来一杯啤酒?
I'd like some more wine.
我想再来一点酒。
A: Would you like another beer?
要不要再来一杯啤酒?
B: I've had enough. Thank you.
我已经够了,谢谢。
Would you like another...在餐桌上多用于询问是否要再加一个菜,一瓶/杯酒等。

Would you like another drink?
再喝一杯吗?
A: Would you like another drink?
再喝一杯吗?
B: No, thank you. I'm drunk.
不了,谢谢。我已经醉了。

Do you ever have sweet & sour spareribs?
你有没有吃过糖醋排骨?
A:Do you ever have sweet & sour spareribs?
你有没有吃过糖醋排骨?
B:Yes, pretty often.
常吃。

It's said chicken slices with chili is very goad here.
听说这里的辣子鸡丁不错。
A: It's said chicken slices with chili is very good here. Let's have a try.
听说这里的辣子鸡丁不错,我们尝尝吧。
B:Really? Ok.
是吗?那就尝尝吧。
固定句式It's said (that)…意思是“据说  …听说…”。

Shall I help you to the dish?
我帮你夹点菜怎么样?
A: Here comes the last course! Shall I help you to the dish?
最后一道菜上来了!我帮你夹点莱怎么样?
B: No. Thank you. I've had enough.
不用了,谢谢你。我饱了。

I'm on a diet.
我正在节食减肥。
I've been on a diet for one month.
我减肥已经一个月了。
A:Why do you have so little?
你怎么吃这么少?
B:I'm on a diet.
我正在节食减肥。

I had a drop too much.
我喝得太多了。
have a drop too much“酒喝多了”

I'm full.
我吃饱了。
I've had enough.
我吃得够多的了。
I can't eat any more.
我再也吃不下了。
I'm already stuffed with food.
我已经吃得很饱了。
That's really all I can take.
我实在吃不下去了。
A: Would you like more soup?
你再来点汤,怎么样?
B:I'm full. Thank you.
我吃饱了,谢谢。