和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句?交际英语?1-5-98 开始点菜

2016-08-07来源:和谐英语

98.开始点菜

May I take your order, sir?
= Can I take your order, sir?
先生,点菜吗?
Are you ready to order?
准备点菜了吗?
Have you decided yet?
决定吃什么了吗?
A:May I take your order, sir?
先生,点菜吗?
B: Yes, I'd like a glass of beer and a steak.
是的,我要一杯啤酒,一份牛排。

I'm not ready to order yet.
我还没有准备好点菜。
We need a few more minutes to decide.
我们还需要几分钟来做决定。
I haven't figured out what I want yet.
我还没想好要吃什么。
figure out“想明白,弄清楚”

What would you recommend?
你推荐一些吧?
Do you have any suggestions?
你有没有什么建议?
A: What would you recommend?
你推荐一些吧?
B: We're famous for the roast duck.
我们以烤鸭闻名。

What's today's special?
今天的特色菜是什么?
What are the specials?
特色菜有哪些?
Do you have any specials?
你们这儿有特色菜吗?
A: What's today's special?
今天的特色菜是什么?
B: I think our smoked fish will be to your taste.
我想我们的熏鱼会合你的口味的。
special n. 特色菜
to one's taste“合某人的口味”

We'll try one of your specials this time.
这次我们要尝尝你们的特色菜。
A: We'll try one of your specials this time.
这次我们要尝尝你们的特色菜。
B:Here is the menu.
给您菜单。

I think I'd prefer something a little lighter.
我想我比较喜欢清淡一点的。
A:Do you care for meat?
你喜欢吃肉吗?
B: I think I'd prefer something a little lighter.
我想我比较喜欢清淡一点的。
当用形容词来修饰something, nothing, anything时,需要把形容词放在这些词的后面。

Why don't you try some roast duck?
为什么不尝尝烤鸭呢?
A: Why don't you try some roast duck?
为什么不尝尝烤鸭呢?
B:Is it delicious?
好吃吗?

Why don't we try it?
我们干嘛不尝尝看呢?
Don't you want a try.
你不想尝尝吗?
I think I'd like to try that.
我想尝尝看。
A:Why don't we try it?
我们干嘛不尝尝看呢?
B:Good idea。
好主意。

What's it like?
是什么样的菜?
Could you describe it for me?
可不可以描述一下呢?
What's that?
那是什么菜呢?
A:What's it like?
是什么样的菜?
B:It's made of beef.
是牛肉做的。

Make it a double, please.
来双份的。
A:Make it a double, please.
来双份的。
B:All right.
好的。

The same for me, please.
= The same, please
= That'll be fine for me, too.
我也同样来一份。
A: I'll have a vegetable soup and a ham to start with.
我先来一个蔬菜汤,一份火腿。
B: The same for me, please.
我也同样来一份。
ham n.火腿

I'd like that without green pepper, please.
这道菜请不要放青辣椒。
A: I'd like that without green pepper, please.
这道菜请不要放青辣椒。
B: No problem. I'll tell the chef.
没问题,我会告诉厨师的。
pepper n. 辣椒

I'm allergic to onion.
我对洋葱过敏。
A: I'm allergic to onion.
我对洋葱过敏。
B:Ok, anything else?
好的,还对其他的东西过敏吗?
allergic a. 过敏的
be allergic to“对…过敏”

I'm not fussy about food.
我不挑食。
fussy a. 爱挑剔的,难取悦的

Clear soup,please.
我要清汤吧。
A: We have clear and cream soup at your choice.
我们有清汤和奶油汤供您选择。
B:Clear soup,please.
我要清汤吧。

What would you like to drink?
想喝点什么?
What kind of soup do you prefer?
你们要什么汤?
A: What would you like to drink?
想喝点什么?
B:Two beers and a coke.
两杯啤酒,一杯可乐。

Would you care for a cup of tea before your meal?
饭前来杯茶怎么样?
A: Would you care for a cup of tea before your meal?
饭前来杯茶怎么样?
B:Ok, thank you.
好吧,谢谢。

May I see the wine list?
我可以看看酒单吗?
A:May I see the wine list?
我可以看看酒单吗?
B:Sure, here you are.
可以,给您。

I'd like a bottle of wine.
我想来一瓶葡萄酒。
I'd like a glass of wine.
我想来一杯葡萄酒。
I'd like some red wine, please.
我想来点儿红葡萄酒。
A: I'd like a bottle of wine.
我想来一瓶葡萄酒。
B:Just wait a moment.
请稍等。

Would you like a beer?
要不要来杯啤酒?
How about a beer?
来杯啤酒如何?
A:Would you like a beer?
要不要来杯啤酒?
B:Not right now.
现在不要。

No, thank you. I'm driving.
不,谢谢。我还要开车呢。
No,thank you. I have a meeting right after this.
不,谢谢,饭后我还要开会呢。
A: Would you care for something to drink?
你想喝点什么?
B: No, thank you. I'm driving.
不,谢谢了。我还要开车呢。
No,thank you!用来拒绝对方的帮忙或好意。

That's all.
就这些吧。
A: Is there anything else I can get for you?
您还要点别的什么吗?
B:That's all.
就这些吧。