和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句?交际英语?1-2-43?讨论与考虑

2016-08-12来源:和谐英语

43.讨论与考虑

You carry it out too far.
你做得太过分了。
A: I just taught him a lesson.
我只是给了他一个教训。
B: I think you've carried it out too far.
我认为你做得太过分了。
too far“太过分”

Let me think about it.
让我想想。
A: How about going to Beijing?
去北京怎么样?
B:Let me think about it.
让我想想。
犹豫、争取思考时间时用这句话。

I really don't have any opinion about it.
= I really have no idea about.
我确实对此没有什么想法。
A: I really don't have any opinion about it.
我确实对此没有什么想法。
B:That's impossible.
不可能。

I couldn't say, I'm afraid.
恐怕我说不上来。
A: He's innocent. Do you think so?
他是无辜的。你这样认为吗?
B:I couldn't say, I'm afraid.
恐怕我说不上来。

I couldn't say. I'm afraid it's beyond me.
我说不上来。这恐怕不是我能理解的。
A:I hear our company will invest on the stock market. Is that true?
我听说我们公司要投资股票,是真的吗?
B: I couldn't say, I'm afraid it's beyond me.
我说不上来。这恐怕不是我能理解的。
sth.is beyond sb.的意思是“某事超出了某人的(理解)能力范围”。

I slipped up there.
这一点我疏忽了。
A: I'm sorry. I slipped up there.
对不起,这一点我疏忽了。
B: It doesn't matter. We're only discussing. No one can be so sure.
没关系的,我们只是在讨论。没有人会有百分之百的把握。
slip up“疏忽”

I really don't know.
我真的不知道。
A: Have you heard our company is laying off people?
你听说我们公司正在裁员吗?
B: Well, I really don't know.
噢,我真的不知道。

To some extent,I agree with you.
= I agree with you in a sense
= I agree in a way.
在某种意义上说我同意。

I have no strong feelings about this matter.
我对此事没有特别的看法。
A: Will you say a few words?
你说几句怎么样?
B: I have no strong feelings about this matter.
我对此事没有特别的看法。
strong feelings“强烈的感受”

It makes no odds to me.
这对我无所谓。
A: What do you think we should do?
你认为我们应该干点什么?
B:It makes no odds to me.
这对我无所谓。
odds n. 差别

I need more time to think about it.
=I need more time to think it over.
我需要更多时间考虑。

I go along with most of that!
这个我多半同意。
A: What do you think of my suggestion?
你觉得我的建议怎么样?
B: I go along with most of that.
这个我多半同意。
go along with“赞同,附和”

I'II consider it.
我会考虑的。
A: I suggest we accept this proposal.
我建议我们接受这个提议。
B:I'll consider it.
我会考虑的。
proposal n. 提议,建议

That's beside the point.
你离题太远?
A: I think that's nonsense. That's beside the point.
我认为那是胡扯,你离题太远了。
B:How dare you say that?
你怎么敢这么说话?
nonsense n. 胡说,废话
beside the point“离题,不中肯”

Not my department,I'm afraid.
恐怕这不是我所能知道的。
A: Do you know anything about their plan?
你了解他们的计划吗?
B: Not my department, I'm afraid.
恐怕这不是我所能知道的。

It seems that you're right.
看来你是对的。
A: It seems that you're right. But one more thing, can you prove it with facts.
看来你是对的。但还有一点,你能用事实证明一下吗?
B: Facts are not enough yet. But I think we'll find them soon.
现在事实还不够充分,但我想很快就会有的。

I'll see what I can do.
我再研究研究。
A:We need higher salary
我们的薪水应该更高一些。
B: I'll see what I can do.
我再研究研究。

I've nothing to say about that decision.
我对这个决定没什么可说的。
A:I've nothing to say about that decision.
我对这个决定没什么可说的。
B:Neither do I.
我也是。

It's not something I've considered a lot, I'm afraid.
恐怕这事我考虑得不多。
A: What do you think of our future?
你觉得我们的将来会怎样?
B: It's not something I've considered a lot, I'm afraid.
恐怕这事我考虑得不多。
a lot“非常多”

I'm afraid I have a different opinion.
恐怕我不同意你的看法。
A: I think reading is the key to mastering English.
我认为阅读学习英语的最好办法。
B: I'm afraid I have a different opinion. Recitation to me is the best way.
忍怕我不同意你的看法,背诵在我看来才是最好的办法。