和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句?交际英语?1-2-41?讨厌与厌烦

2016-08-12来源:和谐英语

41.讨厌与厌烦

That's enough.
= I've had it.
够了。
Enough is enough.
够了,别再说了。

I'm not at all keen on that sort of job.
我根本不喜欢那种工作。
A: What do you think of being a secretary?
秘书工作怎么样?
B: I'm not at all keen on that sort of job. It makes me crazy.
我根本不喜欢那种工作,我快疯了。

I don't like.
=I dislike it
=I don't care for it.
我不喜欢它。

I don't care for meat.
我不喜欢吃肉。
A: I don't care for meat. I'm afraid of putting on weight.
我不喜欢吃肉。我担心发胖。
B: Vegetarian meals are simply unbearable to me.
对我来说,素食简直难以忍受。
care for“喜欢”

It's your attitude that I don't like.
我不喜欢的是你这种态度。
A:Why are you so angry?
你为什么这么生气?
B: It's your attitude that I don't like.
我不喜欢的是你这种态度。
这一句话是强调句。其结构为“It is+被强调成分+that从句”。

There's nothing I like less than that.
= There is nothing I dislike more than that.
我最不喜欢的莫过于此了。

I don't think highly of it.
我不大喜欢。
A: How do you like this poem?
你觉得这首诗怎么样?
B: Personally I don't think highly of it.
就个人而言,我不大喜欢。
think highly of“看重”

What a boring film!
A: What a boring film!
这个电影真没有意思。
B: I can't agree with you more.
我十分同意你的观点。

I can't stick to this kind of thing.
我不能容忍这种事情。
A: I can't stick to this kind of thing.
我不能容忍这种事情。
B: Yes, it's really disgusting.
是的,确实令人厌恶。

I can't bear him.
= I can't put up with him.
= I can't stand him.
我受不了他了。

I hate rainy days.
我讨厌下雨天。
A:I hate rainy days.
我讨厌下雨天。
B: Why? I like walking in the rain very much.
为什么呀?我特别喜欢在雨天散步。

I hate his guts.
我对他恨之入骨。
A:He always lies.
他总是说谎。
B:I hate his guts.
我对他恨之入骨。
hate one's guts“恨透了某人”

It's for the birds.
= It sucks.
= It's no good.
真没意思。
for the birds“荒唐可笑的,沉闷无聊的”

I don't find any pleasure in this film.
我没觉得这部电影有什么意思。
A:The film is really wonderful.
这部电影真的不错。
B: I don't find any pleasure in this film.
我没觉得这部电影有什么意思。

It's boring!
= How boring!
= I'm bored.
= It's dull!
真无聊!

It's nothing much.
没什么了不起的。
A:He won the champion.
他得了冠军。
B:It's nothing much.
没什么了不起的。
champion n. 冠军

I can't get into my study.
=I can't get excited about my study.
我对学习没兴趣。
I can't concentrate on my study.
我不能专心学习

That's really bothersome.
= That's really bothering me.
这真烦人。
A:That's really bothersome.
这真烦人。
B:I couldn't bear it.
我都要受不了了。
bothersome a. 引起麻烦的,令人烦恼的

He's like a broken record.
他使人厌烦。
He really wears me on.
他的确令我感到在受折磨。

I don't want to hear it.
我不想听。
A: I've heard something about your ex-boyfriend.
我听说了一些你以前男朋友的事。
B: Shut up! I don't want to hear it.
闭嘴!我不想听。

It's rather dull.
= It's rather tedious.
这非常桔燥。
A: Do you think the lecture is interesting?
你认为这个讲座有意思吗?
B:It's rather dull.
这非常枯燥。
tedious n. 单调乏味的,沉闷枯燥的

I'm fed up with this work.
我对这工作厌烦透了。
A:I'm fed up with this work.
我对这工作厌烦透了。
B:So am I.
我也是。
fed up with“受够了”

I can't take it any more.
= This is more than I can stand.
=I can't stand it any longer.
我已经没办法忍受了。
take v.忍受

What's all this noise about?
都吵闹些什么呢?
A: What's all this noise about?
都吵闹些什么昵?
B: They're discussing whether they should replace Miss Brown, the math teacher.
他们在讨论是否换掉数学老师布朗小姐。

It gave me a real pain in the neck.
= It's really awful.
这真叫我讨厌。
a pain in the neck是美国俚语,表示“令人讨厌的家伙,令人厌烦的事”。

I've never been satisfied with anything he says or does.
我讨厌他的一言一行。
I dread seeing him.
我讨厌看见他。
be satisfied with“对…感到满意”