和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句?交际英语?1-2-40?责备

2016-08-12来源:和谐英语

40.责备

Can't you be serious for once?
你就不能严肃点吗?
A: Can't you be serious for once?
你就不能严肃点吗?
B:Sorry.对不起。

What do you mean by saying so?
你这样说是什么意思?
A:What do you mean by saying so?
你这样说是什么意思?
B:Nothing.没什么意思。

Why are you picking on me?
你为什么老挑我的刺儿?
A: Why are you picking on me?
你为什么老挑我的刺儿?
B:It's for your own good.
这是为你好。
pick on“作弄,总是挑剔”

Don't pull my leg.
= Don't talk stupid!
别胡说了。
pull one's leg“嘲弄某人,戏弄某人”

I'm out of patience with you.
我对你忍无可忍了。
A: I'm out of patience with you.
我对你忍无可忍了。
B: Sorry, I'll do it better next time.
对不起,我下一次一定做好些。

How can you do such a foolish thing?
你怎么能做这种傻事呢?
A: How can you do such a foolish thing?
你怎么能做这种傻事呢?
B:I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉。

You are to a naughty.
你太顽皮了。
You naughty boy!
你这个调皮鬼!
naughty a. 顽皮的,淘气的

How absurd of you to do that!
你这样做是多么的荒谬啊!
A:How absurd of you to do that!
你这样做是多么荒谬啊!
B:Why do you think so?
你为什么这样想呢?
absurd a. 荒谬的,可笑的

You're to blame.
= It's your fault.
这是你的错。
to blame“应受谴责的”

What a thing to do!
干的什么事儿啊!
A:What a thing to do!
干的什么事啊!
B:It's none of your business.
这不关你的事。

You might at least have avoided doing that.
你本来至少可以避免这样做。
A: You might at least have avoided doing that.
你本来至少可以避免这样做。
B: I'm really sorry for what l have done.
我为我的所作所为道歉。

Put yourself in my shoes.
= Try to see it from my point of view.
= Try to see it my way.
你也站在我的立场上想想。
in one's shoes”处于某人的位置”

Could you be more polite next time?
下次能不能礼貌点儿?
A: Could you be more polite next time?
下次能不能礼貌点儿?
B:I'll bear it in my mind.
我会谨记的。

What do you think you're doing?
你知道自己在干什么吗?
Now look at what you've done!
瞧你干了些什么呀!

You tricked me.
= Don't make fun of me.
你在耍我。
trick v. 骗 ,捉弄

I wonder why you couldn't have told me earlier.
我不明白你为什么不早告诉我。
A: I wonder why you couldn't have told me earlier.
我不明白你为什么不早告诉我。
B: I couldn't find you anywhere.
我哪儿也找不到你。

Don't involve me!
别把我卷进去。
I don't want to get involved.
我不想被卷进去。
involve v. 使牵涉,卷入

You should be more careful.
你应该再仔细点。
I blame you for being so careless.
都怪你不仔细。

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
你应该为自己感到耻辱。
A:You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
你应该为自己感到耻辱。
B:But I've done nothing.
但我没做什么呀。
ashamed a. 惭愧的,羞耻的
be ashamed of“感到羞愧”

You're really good for nothing.
= You are useless.
你真是一点用都没有。
good for nothing “毫无阶值”