和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句?交际英语?1-2-36?劝告

2016-08-13来源:和谐英语

36.劝告

Don't be like that.
= Don't do this.
别这样。

It will work out in the end.
事情终究会好的。
Everything will fall together。
一切最终会有好的结局的。

Is it worth all the effort?
值得吗?
A:Is it worth all the effort?
值得吗?
B:Absolutely!
绝对值得!

You must learn how to handle it.
你必须学会如何处理这件事情。
You shall learn how to deal with it.
你应该学会如何处理这事。

You can't overcome the crisis that way.
你那样是渡不了难关的。
A: Leave this matter over until tomorrow.
这事明天再说吧。
B: You can't overcome the crisis that way.
你那样是渡不了难关的。
overcome v. 克服,战胜
crisis n. 危机,难关
leave over“留下”

In good time.
时间还来得及。
All in good time.
来得及,别急。
Everything in its time.
别急,到时候就会来了。
There's time for everything.
时间有的是。
in good time“及时地”

Don't get all bent out of shape!
凡事忍着点儿!
Don't get your nose out of joint!
不要动不动就发火!
A: This is more than I can stand.
这让我忍受不了。
B: Don't get all bent out of shape!
凡事忍着点儿!

Don't do that!
不要那样做!
A:Don't do that!
不要那样做!
B:Then what shall I do?
那我该怎么做?

I'd rather you didn't.
= You'd better don't
你最好别那样做。
A: Could I open the window?
我可以打开窗户吗?
B: Well,I'd rather you didn't if you don't mind. It's very noisy when you open the window.
Just leave the door open. Will that be all right?
哦,你最好别打开,希望你不要介意。打开窗户噪音很大。只开着门,可以吗?

Don't be a blabbermouth.
别多嘴。
Keep your lips sealed.
什么都别说出去。
blabbermouth  n. 长舌者

Don't work yourself into a tizzy.
= Don't lose your mind.
不要失去理智。
calm down.冷静点。
A:I'll fire him at once.
我要立刻解雇他。
B: Don't work yourself into a tizzy.
不要失去理智。
tizzy n. 极度激动狂乱的心情

Do you think you could goa little slower?
你能不能走慢点儿。
A:Do you think you could go a little slower?
你能不能走慢点儿?
B: Oh. sorry. I'm used to walking fast.
噢,对不起。我习惯了快走。

Don't get all excited.
=  Don't get all worked up.
不要太激动。

Just be natural.
= Take things as they come.
= Let things be.
顺其自然吧。

It'll get you nowhere.
你这样行不通。
A: I don't want to talk to him.
我不想跟他讲话。
B:It'll get you nowhere.
你这样行不通。

Hold your horses.
忍耐一下。
Keep your shirt on.
耐着性子。

I've never asked you for help,so please.
我从没有求过你什么,所以这次请你帮帮我。
A:I'm extremely busy recently, so I'm afraid I can't spare you time.
我最近特别忙,所以恐怕抽不出时间来帮你。
B: I've never asked you for help, so please.
我从没有求过你什么,所以这次请你帮帮我。

Don't fly off the handle.
= Don't go crazy.
不要大发雷霆。
fly off the handle“冒火,激动”

I don't think it's necessary.
我认为没有必要。
A:I need to go on a diet。
我需要减肥。
B:I don't think it's necessary.
我认为没有必要。

Listen to me just once!
就听我一次吧!
A:I don't want to go there.
我不想去那儿。
B:Listen to me just once!
就听我一次吧!