原来老外这样说英语1:review1
老蒙的休息时间
be die to(for)
I'm dying......
我,我快要死了……
I'm dying for a cup of coffee.
我想喝杯咖啡,想死了!
I'm dying to see her again......
我受不了了,我想见到她……
I'm dying to see my baby......
我实在太想见我家宝宝了~
You're cool as a cucumber.
你真是胸有成竹。
He is alwas as cool as a cucumber.
他本来就是个胸有成竹的人。
脑筋急转弯
Q: What kind of pool can't you swim in?
A: A car pool.
Q: If six children and two dogs were under just one umbrella,How come none of them got wet?
A: It wasn't raining.
地道美语1
1.Your son is the spitting image of you.
你儿子跟你简直是一个模子里刻出来的。
2.Are you blackmailing me?
你在威胁我吗?
3.Nope,it doesn't ring a bell.
不知道,想不起来。
4.You are going to have to face the music.
请你后果自负。
5.Charity begins at home.
仁爱先及亲友。
6.I'm really burned out.
我累得精疲力尽了。
7.You two should kiss and make up.
你俩快和解吧。
8.I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
我会为你祈祷的。
9.It runs in my family.
这是家族遗传。
10.Dream on!Get real!
别做梦了!醒醒吧!
11.The stork came last night.
做议案晚上生的宝宝。
12.Swimming is a good exercise for increasing your staying power.
游泳是一项可以增加耐力的好运动。
13.He liked to blow his own horn.
他喜欢自吹自擂。
相关文章
- 原来老外这样说英语7:review7 单元练习
- 原来老外这样说英语7-113:cutting edge“最尖端的”用英语怎么说?
- 原来老外这样说英语7-112:it’s really gripping!有些好看的电视剧真是让人欲罢不能。
- 原来老外这样说英语7-110:chicker out“临阵退缩”用英语怎么说?
- 原来老外这样说英语7-111:nostalgia拨动时间的指针,回到过去
- 原来老外这样说英语7-106:translator vs. Interpreter 我的爱迷路了。
- 原来老外这样说英语7-109:Wall has ears“隔墙有耳”用英语怎么说?
- 原来老外这样说英语7-105: bear hug 给一个大大的拥抱吧!
- 原来老外这样说英语7-108:Love actually is all around us.爱其实就在身边。
- 原来老外这样说英语7-107:bring home the bacon“养家糊口”用英语怎么说?