实战口语情景对话 第39期:家庭旅馆 The Guesthouse
Todd: OK. Daisuke, we're going to talk about the guesthouse. We live at the same guesthouse. 好的,大辅,我们来谈谈小型家庭旅馆。我们住在一家旅馆。
Daisuke: Yes. 是的。
Todd: There's lots of people here. 这儿住着很多人。
Daisuke: Yep. 是的。
Todd: Um, what do you think about the guesthouse? 你觉得这家旅馆怎么样?
Daisuke: It's quite nice to meet different people from different countries. 住在这儿很好,总能认识来自不同国家的人。
Todd: Uh-huh, what do you do at night at the guesthouse? 晚上你在旅馆都做什么?
Daisuke: At night? 晚上?
Todd: Yeah! 是的!
Daisuke: Normally, I work quite early, so I start working quite early so, I'm sleeping at night. 通常,我很早工作,我每天都要早起工作,所以我晚上睡觉早。
Todd: Oh, you don't party with the people, or have drinks or anything? 你不参加聚会吗,喝酒或是做其他的事?
Daisuke: Only on Saturday. But Saturday, after I work, after work I go to Ginza to have a drink with my workmates. 只有周六会。但周六也要在我完成工作后,下班后我去银座和我的同事喝一杯。
Todd: Oh, OK. 哦,好的。
Daisuke: Then, I come back quite late, so maybe I stay here maybe for two hours or something. 然后,我回来得很晚,也许只能回来待2个小时左右。
Todd: Oh, really! Oh, OK. Um, and do you know everybody at the guesthouse? Do you know everybody here? 哦,真的!好的。你认识这家旅馆的所有人吗?你认识这儿的所有人?
Daisuke: I don't think I know everbody, but I know some people who comes down to the first floor, and yeah. 我想我不认识所有人,但我认识一些经常下楼到一层的人。
Todd: Yeah, you just hang out? 好的,你刚回来吗?
Daisuke: Hang out. 我刚刚出去了。
Todd: Yeah, OK, um, and how long do you plan to live here at the guesthouse? 好的,你打算在旅馆住多久?
Daisuke: My plan is, um, I'm gonna live here within one month, so it will be, uh, four months. 我的计划是,嗯,再在旅馆里住1个月,也就是说一共4个月。
Todd: Four months. Oh, you're going to move. 4个月。你要搬走了。
Daisuke: Yeah. 是的。
Todd: Really? Why? 真的?为什么?
Daisuke: Uh, I'm searching for the job in the restaurant. As long as, as I get the job I'd like to move and live close to the restaurant. Cause the restaurant life is quite long hours, so I have to live, you know, live close to the restaurant. Get some sleep. 我正在一家餐馆里找工作。我一有工作,我就会搬到餐馆附近住。因为餐馆都是长时间营业,所以我必须住得离餐馆近一些。这样能多睡会儿。
Todd: Yeah. What kind of restaurant job? Cook or waiter or..? 好的。你在餐馆里做什么工作?厨师还是服务员?
Daisuke: A chef. 我是厨师。
Todd: A chef? 厨师?
Daisuke: A cook, of course cook. 厨师,当然了,厨师。
Todd: Oh, OK. 好的。
Daisuke: I don't get any skills, I don't have any skills, so I have to start from the bottom, but, I want to do the Japanese cuisine. 我没有任何技能,我没有任何烹饪技能,所以我必须从头学起,但我想学习制作日本料理。
Todd: Oh, OK. Great! Alright thanks a lot Daisuke. 哦,好的。真棒!十分谢谢你,大辅。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)