和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第42期:硬汉 Tough Guy

2015-10-13来源:和谐英语

Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1? 嗨,Nobu!我听说练习武术!你能给我们谈谈搏击吗?

Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick boxing, kick boxing, boxing, wrestling, submission fighting, so on and so on. 是的。好的,实际上,我练习的是一种叫做综合格斗的武术。没有技巧限制!综合格斗是所有武术的综合体,搏击,拳击,摔跤,散打等等。

Ann: What are you best at? What do you like practicing? 你最擅长哪种?你喜欢练习哪一种?

Nobu: I am very good at grappling. Grappling is the type of sports that you kill your opponent's joint and choke him out, or anything like that. 我擅长擒拿。擒拿是一种制约对手关节并最终使敌人窒息的武术。

Ann: Do you use your hands or your feet a lot? 你经常要用到你的手和脚吗?

Nobu: Hands, feet, legs, every part of your body. 手,脚,腿,还有身体的每一个部位。

Ann: Biting? 可以用牙咬吗?

Nobu: No biting. No biting, no fish-hooking, no groin striking. 不可以咬。不能咬,不能用鱼钩手,不能攻击下体。

Ann: What is the fish-hook? 什么是鱼钩手?

Nobu: The fish-hook is a kind of illegal movement that you use two fingers. Point finger and middle finger hooking your nose or eyes. Like that! 鱼钩手是一种违反规则的动作。鱼钩手就是两只手指——食指和中指去勾抓对方的鼻子或眼睛。就像这样!

Ann: Sounds dangerous. 听起来很危险。

Nobu: Yes! 是的!

Ann: Do you ever compete? 你参加过比赛吗?

Nobu: Yes, I compete a lot. Actually, I was, I was a champion back in the states. 是的,我经常参加比赛。事实上,我曾是州冠军。

Ann: In the states! 州冠军?

Nobu: Yes. 是的。

Ann: What kind of champion were you? 你是哪个项目的冠军?

Nobu: Grappling champion. 擒拿冠军。

Ann: Grappling champion! What did you win? 擒拿冠军!你怎么赢的?

Nobu: Well, I entered this grappling tournament called Western Grappling Tournament. I won first place in 185 division, 185 pound division. 我参加了名叫西部擒拿锦标赛的擒拿锦标赛。我战胜了185个赛区的选手,赢得了冠军。

Ann: All right, that's great! Thanks a lot for that. 好的,真棒!谢谢你。

Nobu: Thank you. 谢谢。