和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第50期:环球旅行 World Traveller

2015-10-19来源:和谐英语

Todd: Tennessee! 田纳西!

Tenn: Yes! 我在!

Todd: We're gonna talk about sports. 我们来谈谈运动。

Tenn: OK. I'm not big on sports, but. 好的。但是我并不热衷运动。

Todd: OK, well, that's OK. So you, you don't like sports. 没关系。这么说,你不喜欢运动。

Tenn: Well, I like sports but I'm just not an avid sports watcher. You know I would usually rather watch a movie or some kind of history program. 我喜欢运动,但我不是一个狂热的运动迷。我更愿意看电影或是历史纪录片。

Todd: Oh, OK. So you're into history. 这么说你喜欢历史。

Tenn: Oh, yes! 哦,是的!

Todd: OK. What kind of history? 好的。你喜欢什么样的历史?

Tenn: That's a kind of a difficult question. I would say, ah, interested, primarily I interested in ancient and medieval but I also like studying the history of the countries that I have visited, it makes it more interesting when I go sight-seeing. 这是个有难度的问题。前一阵子我喜欢古代和中世纪的历史,但我也喜欢研究我去过的国家的历史,这样我观光的时候会更有趣。

Todd: OK. What countries have you visited? 你去过哪些国家?

Tenn: I've been to 26 countries. 我去过26个国家。

Todd: Really! Oh, OK. Yeah, you can't name them all. 真的!好吧。这些国家你不可能都说一遍。

Tenn: The big ones I would say, I've been over a good bit of Europe, ah, Mexico, Peru, I spent almost a year in Egypt and I went to Isreal, Jordan, and now I'm here in Japan. I've been here in Japan for a year and a half. And while I have been here, I visited Korea for about a week. 我去过的国家有不少,我在欧洲待过很长的时间,我去过墨西哥,秘鲁,我在埃及待了近一年的时间,我还去过以色列,约旦。我现在在日本,我会在这儿待一年半的时间。在日本的这段时间,我还去韩国待了近一周。

Todd: OK. Wow. That's a lot so did you do the Pyramids in Egypt? 哇,你真是去过不少地方,你去埃及看金字塔了吗?

Tenn: Oh, yes. Actually, I climbed the pyramids. 哦,是的。实际上我还爬上金字塔了。

Todd: Oh, really. Nice. What's it like on the top? 哦,真的吗。太棒了。在塔顶上感觉怎么样?

Tenn: Very, very interesting. You can see, ah, it was during the summer so the visibility was rather low. 十分十分有趣。那时候是夏天,所以能见度很低。

Todd: Oh, OK. 哦,好的。

Tenn: But, to see, we were on The Great Pyramid, and the second Pyramid, Kefron, was right near by, and it is a very different perspective to see it from, interesting to be eye-level, to be on the same level as the top of that second pyramid. 我们爬到了大金字塔上,第二高金字塔Kefron就在旁边,从我们这个视角看它真的很与众不同,我们是在与第二高的金字塔等高的位置去水平欣赏它的。

Todd: OK. Wow! So you were in Peru, right? 哇!你还去了秘鲁对吗?

Tenn: Yes. 是的。

Todd: OK. What's the big thing people see in Peru? 好的。秘鲁有什么可观光的?

Tenn: Machu Pichu. 马丘皮丘。

Todd: Machu Pichu. OK. What is Machu Pichu? 马丘皮丘,什么是马丘皮丘?

Tenn: Machu Pichu is the ruins of a city that was built by the Inca People. 马丘皮丘是印加人城市遗址。

Todd: OK. 好的。

Tenn: Over three...six hundred years ago, and was lost, no one knew what happened to it. until it was recently discovered about a hundred years ago. 它是六百多年前迷失的城市,没人知道那里发生了什么。知道一百年前人类发现了它。

Todd: OK. Wow. Nice. Alright, thanks a lot David 哇,真棒。好的,谢谢你大卫。

Tenn: Sure! 不客气!

Todd: Or Tennessee. 或者说谢谢田纳西。