和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第84期:交通工具 The Commute

2015-11-11来源:和谐英语

Todd: Hello, Yoko. 你好,洋子。

Yoko: Hello, Todd. 你好,托德。

Todd: How are you? 你过得怎么样?

Yoko: Good. How are you? 挺好的,你呢?

Todd: Good. OK. We're gonna talk about trains. 很好。我们来聊一聊火车。

Yoko: OK. 好的。

Todd: Do you take the train everyday? 你每天都乘坐火车吗?

Yoko: Yes, I have to. 是的。

Todd: Oh, really? 真的吗?

Yoko: Yeah, cause I don't have a car. 是的,因为我不会开车。

Todd: Oh, really? 哦,真的?

Yoko: Yeah! 真的!

Todd: Are you have happy with that? Do you mind? 你喜欢坐火车吗?你介意天天坐火车吗?

Yoko: Actually no! 其实不介意。

Todd: Yeah, well, what's the train like in the morning when you get on? 你今天早上搭乘的火车怎么样?

Yoko: It's really crowded. 很拥挤。

Todd: Yeah! 是吗!

Yoko: Yes. 是的。

Todd: OK. How much is your train fare? 坐一次火车的费用是多少?

Yoko: Almost 500 yen. 差不多要500日元。

Todd: What's the best thing about taking the train? 坐火车最大的优点是什么?

Yoko: Mm, nothing. 没有任何优点。

Todd: Nothing. 没有。

Yoko: Nothing. I don't think it's great. Ah, I can sleep on the train. 没有,我不觉得坐火车很好。哦,我可以在火车上睡觉。

Todd: OK. Do you normally get a seat? 一般能有座位吗?

Yoko: Ah, sometimes I can. 有时有。

Todd: Yeah. 是吗。

Yoko: Yeah. 是的。

Todd: OK. Do you read? 你在火车上看书吗?

Yoko: Cause I can't read a book. I'll get sick. 我不在火车上看书,我会头晕。

Todd: Oh, cause your eyes move around. 因为你的眼睛要不停移动。

Yoko: Yeah. 是的。

Todd: Yeah, I gocha. What's the worse thing about the train? 我知道了。坐火车最糟糕的是什么?

Yoko: Ah, too crowded in Japan. 日本的列车太挤了。

Todd: Yeah. It's terrible. 是的,太恐怖了。

Yoko: And I have to pay. 还有我必须要自己付费。

Todd: Oh, you have to pay. Your company does not pay. 你必须自己付费。你的公司不给付费。

Yoko: No. 不。