实战口语情景对话 第119期:我的宠物狗 My Dog
Todd: Trevor, do you have a dog? Trevor, 你养狗吗?
Trevor: Yeah, I do have a dog. 是的,我养。
Todd: What kind of dog? 是哪种狗呢?
Trevor: My dogs a boxer. 德国斗拳狗。
Todd: A boxer. What does a boxer look like? 斗拳狗。她长什么样啊?
Trevor: A boxer is medium size. She's got short hair and a very short stubby nose. And no tail. 中等大小,短毛,塌瘪的鼻子,而且还没有尾巴。
Todd: No, tail. Nice. Which do you prefer dogs or cats? 没有尾巴,那不错。你更喜欢狗还是猫?
Trevor: I'm a dog person. I like dogs. 我喜欢养狗,自然是喜欢狗。
Todd: OK. Why? 哦。为什么会喜欢狗呢?
Trevor: Dogs are a man's best friend and they are always loyal. 狗是人类最好的朋友而且他们对人一直很忠诚。
Todd: OK. What do you mean loyal? What does loyalty mean? 好的。你所说的忠诚是什么?忠诚又意味着什么?
Trevor: Oh, they'll stay with you, even through the hard times. 哦,应该是即使在很恶劣的条件下他们仍会陪伴在你左右。
Todd: OK. Which breed or kind of dog do you like besides boxers? 好的。除了斗拳狗你还喜欢哪种狗呢?
Trevor: I like labrodors and I like, uh, small terriers. 我喜欢拉布拉多,而且我喜欢那种小型犬。
Todd: Small terriers 小型犬? Trevor: Small terriers. A Jack Russell small terrier. 小型犬。杰克罗素梗犬小
Todd: What color is a terrier? 什么颜色的啊?
Trevor: Black and white. 黑白相间。
Todd: Black and white. All right! --- What are some costs associated with keeping a dog? 黑白相间。好的。那养狗的相关费用有哪些呢?
Trevor: Pretty cheap really. You got some vet costs if they get sick and they got to have needles, but food. That's about it really. 真的非常便宜。如果他们生了病你会得到一些兽医赔付,除了食物他们还可以对狗进行打针治疗。就是这些。
Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot Trevor 好的,太棒了。谢谢你。
Trevor: See you later! 一会儿见!
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)