和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第139期:足球 Soccer

2015-12-16来源:和谐英语

Todd: Simon, what is you hobby?

Simon, 你有什么兴趣爱好啊?

Simon: Playing soccer.

踢足球。

Todd: OK. Wow, you play soccer?

哇,你踢足球啊?

Simon: Of course!

对呀!

Todd: How often do you play?

你多久踢一次球啊?

Simon: Now I don't play, but before I played about three or four times a week.

现在我不踢了,但之前我一般是一周踢三到四次。

Todd: Wow, that's quite a bit. -- How come you don't play now?

哇,已经很多了。那你现在怎么不踢了?

Simon: I've retired.

退役了。

Todd: You've retired.

退役了?

Simon: Yeah, I came to Japan. I had a soccer team, but now that I work in Japan I can't play for my soccer team at home.

对呀,我来了日本。之前我在一个足球队踢球,但现在我到日本工作了就不能再在那队里踢球了。

Todd: OK. Do you watch soccer on TV?

哦哦,你看电视上播的足球赛吗?

Simon: These days? No! No time. Always working at Seitoku.

这些日子吗?没看!没有时间。我一直都在Seitoku工作。

Todd: OK. Yeah, we, we all have to work I guess. Um..who is the best soccer player in the world?

恩,对呀。我想我们都得工作。恩……谁是世界上最棒的足球运动员呢?

Simon: That's hard to say. Right now, there's a kid named Ronaldino for Brazil. Maybe he will be the best.

这很难说。现在,巴西有一个叫罗纳尔迪尼奥的小孩,也许他会成为最棒的。

Todd: OK. Nice. An..and what is you favorite soccer team?

好的。那你最喜欢哪个足球队呢?

Simon: Deep Cove Royals. That's my soccer team.

Deep Cove Royals.那就是我在的足球队。

Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot.

好的,我知道了。非常感谢。