和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第141期:香港 HongKong

2015-12-17来源:和谐英语

实战口语情景对话 第141期:香港 HongKong

Todd: OK, we're here with Laura. Hello!

大家好,今天我们请到的是Laura。

Laura: Hi!

嗨!

Todd: Hi! Now, Laura, where you are from?

嗨!Laura,你来自哪里?

Laura: I'm from Hong Kong.

我来自香港。

Todd: Hong Kong. That's great. So tell us about Hong Kong.

香港。太棒了。你给我们讲讲香港吧。

Laura: Well, it's a country for people, and well, when I ask my friends would they love Hong Kong they just say, Oh well, many good cheap things to buy, what, so many, a lot of delicious dishes, what, so.

好,这是个很适合人们居住的地方。每次我问我朋友会不会爱上香港的时候他们都会回答说,哦,会,那儿的东西很便宜而且食物都很好吃。

Laura: And Hong Kong is a really big modern city, with tall, tall buildings.

而且香港是个非常大的现代化城市,有很多摩天大楼。

Todd: Do you live downtown where all the tall buildings are?

你是住在大楼遍地的市区吗?

Laura: When, I'm in the city. I live in the 24th floor.

嗯,我住在市区,我家在24层。

Todd: The 24th floor.

24层。

Laura: So my brother live in 44.

我哥哥住44层。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Laura: It's amazing right?

很神奇吧?

Todd: Yeah, that's insane. Wow

对呀,哇,那太疯狂了。

Laura: So just for residential users we have very tall buildings.

所以说仅仅是居民区就都是高楼大厦。

Todd: Oh, OK. What's the best thing about Hong Kong?

哦,好。香港最好的部分是什么?

Laura: Well, what do you mean?

嗯,什么意思?

Todd: Like what's something that is really nice about living in Hong Kong?

就是说住在香港哪点好?

Laura: Mm!

嗯!

Todd: It's kind of hard. I'm sorry. On the spot. How about the food? Does Hong Kong have really good food?

一时间还真有点儿难说。食物?香港有很多美食吗?

Laura: Maybe a lot of choice. So you have different kind of cuisine, like Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food, well, a lot of choice.

大概会有很多选择。你会品尝到不同种类的美食,像日式菜,中餐,西餐,还有很多其他选择。

Todd: OK. And the people of Hong Kong, do they all speak different types of Chinese?

好。香港人讲各种中国方言吗?

Laura: Well, mainly Cantonese, but sometimes, well in school they usually speak English.

嗯,主要是说广东话,而在学校他们通常说英语。

Todd: Really!

是嘛!

Laura: Yes, now because well, we are a part of China, so we usually, we have to learn Mandarin as well.

是的,但现在因为我们也算是中国的一部分,所以我们不得不学普通话。

Todd: OK, so you speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.

好,所以说你会说普通话,广东话和英语。

Laura: Well, you can say that.

对,可以这么说。

Todd: That's amazing. OK, thanks a lot.

太棒了,好的,非常感谢。