和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第158期:板球 Cricket

2015-12-29来源:和谐英语

Todd: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket very much.

Selvam, 你说你非常喜欢板球。

Selvam: Yes, sure.

对呀。

Todd:and who is the best player in the world? Cricket player?

那谁是世界上最棒的板球运动员呢?

Selvam: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player.

要我说,是Tendulkar Sachin先生。

Todd: Oh, and he's from India?

哦,他来自印度吗?

Selvam: Yeah, he's from India.

对,他来自印度。

Todd: OK, is he from the south of India or?

好的,那他是来自南印度还是?

Selvam: He's north India.

北印度。

Todd: He's from north India. And he's a very good batter?

他来自北印度。那他一定是个非常棒的击球手了?

Selvam: Yeah, batsman.

对,击球手。

Todd: Batsman

击球手?

Selvam: Batsman.

恩击球手。

Todd: OK, so in cricket how many times do you bat in one day?

好的,那在板球运动中一天要击多少次球?

Selvam: How many times you bat?

击多少次球?

Todd: How many times do you get to try to hit the ball?

就是你要试着去击球多少次?

Selvam: Until you are out you can bat. Until you are out you can bat.

直到你出局了才可以击球。直到你出局了才可以击球。

Todd: Oh, really but you only get one time. Like in baseball you bat and another person bats

哦是嘛,但你只有一次机会。像棒球那样,你将球发给另一个人,然后那人再击吗?

Selvam: No, it's not like that. Until you get out you can play.

不,不是那样的。直到你出线了才可以击球。

Todd: Oh, really,

哦是嘛?

Selvam: Yeah.

对!

Todd: Oh, OK

哦,我知道了。

Selvam: It's like that.

就是那样的。

Todd: Wow and do you play cricket with your friends?

哇你都是跟你的朋友玩板球吗?

Selvam: Yes, yes, I used to play cricket with my friends.

恩是的,我过去常跟朋友玩。

Todd: You said this guys name, what's it, I'm sorry?

你刚刚说的那个人叫什么名字着?不好意思我忘记了。。

Selvam: Sachin Tendulkar.

Sachin Tendulkar.

Todd: Wow! I don't know him. See I like baseball. Do you know who Barry Bonds is?

哇,我不知道他。我是比较喜欢棒球的。你知道Barry Bonds?

Selvam: Yeah, sorry, I don't know anything about baseball.

不好意思,不知道,我对棒球无从了解。

Todd: Well, that's OK. You teach me about cricket and I'll teach you about baseball.

好吧。你刚给我讲了板球运动,那换我来给你讲讲棒球吧。