实战口语情景对话 第178期:旅行 Traveling
Todd: OK, Hello!
托德:你好!
Nicoleta: Hello!
尼科莱塔:你好!
Todd: What's your name?
托德:你叫什么名字?
Nicoleta: Nicoleta.
尼科莱塔:尼科莱塔。
Todd: Hi, Nicoleta. Um, Nicoleta, where are you from?
托德:你好,尼科莱塔。嗯,尼科莱塔,你来自哪里?
Nicoleta: Germany.
尼科莱塔:德国。
Todd: Great. Great. Where in Germany?
托德:很好。很好。德国的哪里?
Nicoleta: It's called Tria, but it's quite, quite small.
尼科莱塔:一个叫做特里亚的地方,不过那里特别特别小。
Todd: OK. So like north, east.
托德:好的。那是在北部,东部的地方吧。
Nicoleta:Southwest.
尼科莱塔:在西南部。
Todd: Southwest.
托德:西南部。
Nicoleta: Exactly.
尼科莱塔:没错。
Todd: OK.
托德:好的。
Nicoleta: Near Luxemburg.
尼科莱塔:在卢森堡附近。
Todd: Oh, OK. Must be pretty. OK, we're going to talk about traveling. Do you like to travel?
托德:哦,好的。那里一定特别漂亮。好的,我们要谈谈旅行。你喜欢旅行吗?
Nicoleta: Yes, Of course.
尼科莱塔:是的,当然喜欢。
Todd: OK, what places have you visited?
托德:嗯,那你都去过哪些地方?
Nicoleta: I've been to some places in Europe and to New York and now I'm in Japan.
尼科莱塔:我去过欧洲的一些地方,也去过纽约,现在我来到了日本。
Todd: Wow, you've been all over. OK, what's your favorite place so far?
托德:哇,你去过这么多地方啊。好,到目前为止你最喜欢的地方是哪里?
Nicoleta: I have three. The Toscana in Italy. New York and I think Tokyo.
尼科莱塔:有三个。意大利的托斯卡纳,纽约,还有东京。
Todd: OK, Wow! One in every continent.
托德:好的,哇!都在不同的大洲啊。
Todd: Do you have a lot of luggage when you travel?
托德:你旅行的时候会带很多行李吗?
Nicoleta: Yeah, if I can yes. I mean there are limits.
尼科莱塔:是的,如果我可以的话。我的意思是会有些限制。
Todd: Sure. So how many suitcases did you have when you came to Tokyo?
托德:当然。那你来东京的时候带了几个行李箱?
Nicoleta: Mm, one. A big one. Yeah, it's about 20 kilo, so, yeah.
尼科莱塔:嗯,一个。一个大箱子。大约20公斤,嗯。
Todd: OK, where would you like to go?
托德:好的,你还想去哪儿旅行?
Nicoleta: Oh, that's difficult. I don't know. South America maybe.
尼科莱塔:哦,这很难回答。我不知道。也许南美洲吧。
Todd: OK. Do you speak Spanish?
托德:好的。你会说西班牙语吗?
Nicoleta: No, but yeah, I mean.
尼科莱塔:不会,我的意思是。
Todd: Actually, you speak English perfect.
托德:实际上,你的英语说得很棒。
Nicoleta: Oh, no.
尼科莱塔:还好啦。
Todd: And you speak German. So, do you speak any other languages?
托德:你还会说德语。那你还会其他的语言吗?
Nicoleta: Yeah, I speak French and yeah, I'm doing a little bit Japanese but..
尼科莱塔:会,我会说法语,我现在可以说一点儿日语,但是……
Todd: Oh, yeah, it's hard yeah!
托德:哦,是啊,日语很难!
Nicoleta: It's very hard yeah.
尼科莱塔:是非常难。
Todd: I've been here four years and my Japanese is terrible. Last question, are you nervous when you fly?
托德:我来这里4年了,我的日语还是很糟糕。最后一个问题,你坐飞机的时候会紧张吗?
Nicoleta: Yes, definitely.
尼科莱塔:会啊,当然了。
Todd: Yeah.
托德:好的、
Nicoleta: Yeah.
尼科莱塔:嗯。
Todd: Yeah, me too.
托德:嗯,我也是。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)