实战口语情景对话 第187期:芝加哥 Chicago
Todd: Hello! What's your name please?
托德:你好!请问你叫什么名字?
Anna: My names's Anna.
安娜:我叫安娜。
Todd: Anna. OK, Anna and where are you from?
托德:安娜。好的,安娜你来自哪里?
Anna: I'm from a suburb of Chicago, Illinois.
安娜:我来自伊利诺伊州芝加哥的郊区。
Todd: Oh, Chicago. Wow, what's Chicago like?
托德:哦,芝加哥。哇,芝加哥怎么样?
Anna: It's very windy and flat, but there's a lot to do there. We have a lot of sports teams, things to do in the summer, lots of festivals, so...
安娜:多风,地势平坦,不过那里可以做许多事情。我们有许多运动队,夏天可以做很多事情,还有很多节日,所以……
Todd: Uh-huh, like what kind of festivals?
托德:哈哈,都有哪种节日呢?
Anna: We have a taste of Chicago festival, every summer, every year, and it's down in Grant Park, and all the food vendors, all the major restaurants in Chicago set up a food booth and you can buy, taste all kinds of food around the world.
安娜:每年夏天我们都会举办芝加哥美食节,地点就在格兰特公园,那儿有各种食品摊贩,芝加哥所有大饭店都会设立食物摊位,你可以购买、品尝全世界各种各校的食物。
Todd: Wow, that sounds pretty good. Ah, what kind of food do you like? What's your favorite kind of food?
托德:哇,那听起来真好。嗯,你喜欢哪种食物?你最喜欢的食物是什么?
Anna: My favorite kind of food is Mexican food.
安娜:我最喜欢墨西哥菜。
Todd: Oh, yeah! And what dish in particular do you like?
托德:哦耶!你有特别喜欢的菜吗?
Anna: Let me think. I like all Mexican food but I really like, like a stuffed pavlano pepper's very good.
安娜:让我想想。我喜欢所有的墨西哥菜,不过我非常非常喜欢填青椒。
Todd: Oh, really! Stuffed Pavlano pepper!
托德:哦,真的吗!填青椒!
Anna: You stuff it with cheese or they can put meat inside of it. It's good.
安娜:把奶酪或者是也可以是肉类放进青椒里。非常好吃。
Todd: Can you make it?
托德:你会做吗
Anna: No! I can not make it. I can make tacos, but that's about it.
安娜:不会!我做不了。我可以做墨西哥卷饼,仅此而已
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)