实战口语情景对话 第313期:Goal 进球
Simon: Where are you from?
西蒙:你来自哪里?
Matt: I'm from a little country called England.
马特:我来自英国,那是一个小国家。
Simon: Oh, yeah, where in England?
西蒙:好,英国的哪里?
Matt: All of it! I have no hometown.
马特:就是英国!我没有家乡。
Simon: OK. OK. Where do you live now?
西蒙:好,好的。你现在住在哪里?
Matt: I'm living in Tokyo, in Japan.
马特:我现在住在日本东京。
Simon: What do you do in your free time?
西蒙:你空闲时间做什么?
Matt: So, my main hobby is football, or soccer to the yanks.
马特:我最大的爱好是足球,美国人说的足球是soccer。
Simon: OK. OK. Football. Yeah! What position do you play?
西蒙:好,好,足球。嗯!你踢什么位置?
Matt: I'm a defender so usually I play on the right side of defense.
马特:我是防守球员,通常我踢右边卫。
Simon: What's your favorite thing about defending?
西蒙:在防守中你最喜欢的是什么?
Matt: My favorite things is definitely "hacking" down the stiker coming through. If he's too fast, don't worry about the ball, get the man.
马特:我最喜欢的绝对是拦截冲过来的进攻球员。如果他的速度太快,不用担心球,搞定带球队员就可以。
Simon: OK. OK. Did you hack anybody today?
西蒙:好。你今天有拦截对手吗?
Matt: Um, I didn't hack anyone. A few people bounced off of me, but no! They're all a bunch of girls.
马特:嗯,我今天没拦截任何了人!一些人让我分心了,那是一群女孩。
Simon: So you did play today?
西蒙:所以你今天踢球了?
Matt: I did play. I played two games today.
马特:我的确踢球了。我今天踢了两场比赛。
Simon: Did you score?
西蒙:你进球了吗?
Matt: I did score.
马特:进了。
Simon: Can you describe it?
西蒙:你能讲讲吗?
Matt: Well, I was walking up from the back, there was a nice little corner. I thought, oh, I'll just wait at the edge of area. See what happens. Ball comes in, defender heads it out, bounces in front, chested it down, a nice volley into the far top corner, just over the keeper's flailing hand. Beautiful goal.
马特:好,我从后面上来,获得了一个不错的角球,我想我只要等在边线附近就行了。猜猜发生了什么。足球过来了,后卫用头传球,球弹到前面,我用胸部停了一下之后,起脚将球抽射进远上角,那个射门将将越过守门员的扑救。漂亮的进球。
Simon: Alright! Alright! Do you do those kind of goals often?
西蒙:好的。你经常用这种方式进球吗?
Matt: I do those goals about once in a lifetime.
马特:那是我一生都难得进的球。
Simon: So it was a pretty special day for you?
西蒙:所以今天对你来说是非常特别的一天吗?
Matt: Very special day for me, yeah, definitely! I'm looking forward to the next one in about five years.
马特:对我来说绝对非常特别。我期待在五年内还能再进一个这样的球。
Simon: OK, thank you for that!
西蒙:好,谢谢你跟我们分享这个故事!
Matt: Cheers mate!
马特:再见,老兄!
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)