和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第432期:Movie Plans 电影计划

2016-07-29来源:和谐英语

Todd: Hey, Ruth, Akane and I were thinking of getting a movie tonight, and watching a movie.
托德:嗨,鲁斯,茜和我想今晚去租录像带,看场电影。

Ruth: Oh, that sounds good.
鲁斯:哦,听起来不错。

Todd: So, you gonna come over?
托德:那你要过来一起看吗?

Ruth: Really, I can't, actually. I've got to fill in some forms, tonight. I'm going to law school in September, so I've got to get some money together.
鲁斯:实际上我去不了。我今晚要填一些表格。我九月要上法学院,所以我要赚点钱。

Todd: You've got to get money together on Saturday night?
托德:你要在周六晚上赚钱吗?

Ruth: Well, I actually did try to do my forms today but I didn't manage to get anything done, so now I have to do it on Saturday night.
鲁斯:实际上我是想在今天搞定这些表格的,可是我什么事都没做成,所以现在我不得不在周六晚上完成了。

Todd: Yeah, but tomorrow is Sunday. Just do it tomorrow.
托德:好吧,可是明天是周日。明天再做就好了。

Ruth: Yeah, but I'm going to church tomorrow and so I'd rather get some done tonight.
鲁斯:可是我明天要去教堂,所以我宁愿今晚完成。

Todd: Well, how long are you going to work?
托德:好吧,那你要工作多长时间呢?

Ruth: Tonight! Um, I'll probably do a couple of hours. Maybe I can come up and watch the end.
鲁斯:今晚,嗯,我可能要做几个小时。也许我可以过去看个结尾。

Todd: OK, well, what time do you think you'd be able to come up? Cause we can just do different stuff. You know Akane, she's always cleaning. I'm sure she'dlove to go back and scrub her apartment or something.
托德:好,那你大概几点能过来呢?因为我们也可以做些其他的事情。你知道的,茜总是在打扫。我确定她想回去打扫一下她的公寓什么的。

Ruth: Well, how about 10 o'clock? What are you doing at 10?
鲁斯:嗯,10点怎么样?你们10点时要做什么?

Todd: Ah, 10 would be good, if I'm still awake.
托德:嗯,10点可以,如果我还没睡的话。

Ruth: Will you be too tired?
鲁斯:那样你会不会太累?

Todd: No, no, that's good. It's Saturday. No problem.
托德:不会,不会,没问题。今天是周六,没问题。

Ruth: Really?
鲁斯:真的吗?

Todd: Yeah, yeah! Do it. Um, we were thinking of getting Shrek 2.
托德:是啊,当然!就这样吧。嗯,我们想看《怪物史瑞克2》。

Ruth: Oh, wow! I really like Shrek 2.
鲁斯:哦,哇!我真的很喜欢《怪物史瑞克2》。

Todd: OK, cool.
托德:好的,太好了。

Ruth: I really like it.
鲁斯:我真的很喜欢这部电影。

Todd: I wanted to watch Star Wars but she said "no".
托德:其实我想看《星球大战》,但是她说不想看。

Ruth: Oh, I'm glad she said "no".
鲁斯:哦,我真高兴她拒绝了。

Todd: You don't like Star Wars?
托德:你也不喜欢《星球大战》吗?

Ruth: I can't stand it, except that I do like Ewan McGregor.
鲁斯:我不喜欢,不过我很喜欢伊万·麦格雷戈。

Todd: That's right. That's right. You said that before. OK, yeah cool, well, just go home and work really hard and try to come back.
托德:好吧。好吧。你以前说过。好,很好,回家后努力工作,然后要过来看电影哦。

Ruth: I'll do as much as I can.
鲁斯:我会尽力的。

Todd: OK, see you then.
托德:好,一会儿见。

Ruth: Alright. See you later. Thanks for the invitation.
鲁斯:好的,一会儿见。谢谢你邀请我。