和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第436期:Clean Freak 洁癖

2016-08-02来源:和谐英语

 

Todd: So, Akane, what did you do today?
托德:茜,你今天做什么了?

Akane: Ah, today I cleaned my apartment.
茜:我今天打扫了公寓。

Todd: Sounds fun!
托德:听起来很有乐趣!

Akane: It was actually. I really like cleaning cause I only get one day a week to do it, and my apartment gets clean.
茜:是很有趣。我很喜欢打扫,我每周只有一天能做打扫工作,打扫后我的公寓变得很干净。

Todd: So when you clean your apartment how long does it take you to clean everything?
托德:那你一般打扫一遍公寓要用多长时间呢?

Akane: Well, let's see, I started around 7:30 in the morning and then I probably finished around 10:30.
茜:嗯,我想想,我是早上7点半开始打扫的,大概是10点半完成的。

Todd: 3 hours!
托德:3个小时!

Akane: Yeah!
茜:对!

Todd: That's a long time.
托德:时间好长。

Akane: Well, I do a lot of cleaning.
茜:我做了很多清洁工作。

Todd: Man!
托德:天哪!

Akane: And that includes laundry, actually.
茜:实际上还包括洗衣服。

Todd: So for your laundry, do you use the laundromat down the street?
托德:你洗衣服会用街上的自助洗衣店吗?

Akane: No, I use my own laundry machine, and I hang it up to dry.
茜:不会,我用自己的洗衣机洗,我会把衣服挂起来晾干。

Todd: Wow! But when you do that you can't get that nice soft feel from the clothes.
托德:哇!可是那样衣服没有柔软感。

Akane: Well, no but I save money!
茜:嗯,可是这样省钱!

Todd: That's true! I feel bad about using the laundromat cause I guess it wastes energy, but I just love how the dryers make your clothes really soft and warm and there's no wrinkles and it's done.
托德:那倒是。我不喜欢用自助洗衣店,因为我认为那很浪费能源,可是我喜欢烘干机使衣服变得又软又温暖,而且洗完以后也没有褶皱。

Akane: I agree. Mm, for sure. I wish I had a dryer.
茜:我同意。的确是这样。我希望我也有个烘干机。

Todd: So do you iron your clothes for work?
托德:那你会熨上班穿的衣服吗?

Akane: I do, yeah, I always iron my clothes. I do my washing on Saturdays and I do my ironing on Sundays.
茜:我会,我一直都有熨衣服。我在周六洗衣服,周日熨衣服。

Todd: Oh, man, you're regimented.
托德:哦,天哪,你真有组织性。

Akane: Yeah, I am.
茜:是啊,我是。

Todd: You got it down. You know I never iron my shirts.
托德:跟你比我差远了,你知道我从来不熨我的衬衫。

Akane: You never iron!
茜:你从来不熨衣服!

Todd: No, I just take them out of the dryer, and that's close enough, and then usually when I put them on, they kind of stretch.
托德:对,我只是把衣服从烘干机里拿出来,基本就是这样,我穿上的时候它们会伸展一些。

Akane: Well, I guess so and if you're wearing a jacket over it, then you can't really see.
茜:我想也是,如果你外面再穿一件夹克,那完全看不出来。

Todd: Yeah, plus I'm a teacher and teachers don't have to look sharp.
托德:对,而且我是一名老师,老师是不用看上去很帅气。

Akane: I guess so. Yeah!
茜:我想也是。

Todd: Hey, so, what are your plans for tomorrow?
托德:那你明天有什么计划?

Akane: Tomorrow? Well, my ironing of course, and I'm a teacher and I have markings so, I'll do some markings, cause I have to mark some essays.
茜:明天?当然我要熨衣服,我是老师,所以我有卷子要批改,所以明天我会批改试卷还有作文

Todd: Oh, that sounds awful!
托德:哦,听起来真糟糕!

Akane: Yeah, but it has to be done.
茜:是啊,可是我必须完成这些工作。

Todd: Yeah, but on the weekend! I try not to bring work home. I just don't like to do it. On the weekend, I feel you should energize yourself and just rest and relax.
托德:可是明天是周末啊!我努力不把工作带回家里,我就是不喜欢这样。我觉得周末你应该让自己充满能量,尽量休息、放松。

Akane: I agree, but this week I couldn't help it cause we were so busy.
茜:我同意,可是这周我办不到了,因为我太忙了。

Todd: So, why were you busy this week?
托德:那你周都忙什么了?

Akane: Well, we had so much work to do, and I gave them out an essay, and I got those essays back, so I have to mark those.
茜:我有很多工作要做,我让学生们写了篇作文,他们把作文交上来后我要进行批改。

Todd: Hey, have you been giving your students tests?
托德:你有给学生们安排过考试吗?

Akane: Uh, just little quizzes once in a while.
茜:只是偶尔安排一些小测验。

Todd: Yeah, I have to give my students a test but I don't know what to test them on.
托德:嗯,我必须要给学生们安排考试,可是我不知道如何测试。

Akane: Yeah, that is always a hard part.
茜:嗯,那一直是个难点。

Todd: Do you give easy tests or hard tests?
托德:你是进行简单的考试还是难的考试?

Akane: Well, the quizzes are quite easy, but I think they find it to be quite hard.
小测验很简单,可是我想他们认为那很难。

Todd: Yeah, students always say, "It's difficult!"
托德:是啊,学生们总是说“太难了!”

Akane: Yeah!
茜:没错!

Todd: "It's difficult!" Well, enjoy your marking tomorrow!
托德:“太难了!”希望你明天批改试卷时过得愉快!

Akane: Thanks.
茜:谢谢你。