和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第456期:Shopping 购物

2016-08-17来源:和谐英语

Ruth: Akane, you've got a new skirt!
鲁斯:茜,你买了条新短裙!

Akane: I do. Thanks for noticing.
茜:是啊。多谢关心。

Ruth: Oh, that's OK. So are you quite into fashion?
鲁斯:不客气。你很喜欢时尚吗?

Akane: Well, I do like to buy stuff now and then.
茜:嗯,我有时很喜欢买东西。

Ruth: Yeah, and was that the last thing you bought?
鲁斯:好,那这条裙子是你上一次买的东西吗?

Akane: Ah, I'd say so, yes.
茜:嗯,我想是的。

Ruth: So do you spend quite a lot of money on clothes?
鲁斯:那你会在衣服上花很多钱吗?

Akane: Ah, no, I like to look for bargains.
茜:不会,我会喜欢找便宜的东西。

Ruth: Oh, good plan.
鲁斯:哦,好办法。

Akane: Yeah.
茜:是啊。

Ruth: And was that skirt a bargain?
鲁斯:那这条裙子便宜吗?

Akane: Oh, yes it was.
茜:很便宜。

Ruth: How much was it?
鲁斯:多少钱?

Akane: It was actually only 1,300 yen. (Wow) Yeah. That's about 13 Canadian dollars.
茜:只要1300日元。(哇)对。大约13加元。

Ruth: That's such a bargain. That's fantastic.
鲁斯:那真便宜。太棒了。

Akane: Yeah, it was.
茜:没错。

Ruth: So how often do you go shopping?
鲁斯:你多久去购物一次?

Akane: Um, not too often, maybe about once a month.
茜:嗯,不是很频繁,大概一个月一次。

Ruth: Once a month. For clothes?
鲁斯:一个月一次,买衣服吗?

Akane: Um, yeah, just to browse around, look around. Um, I might not always buy something, but once in awhile I do.
茜:对,就是随便逛逛。我可能不是总会买东西,只是偶尔会买。

Ruth: And where do you go?
鲁斯:一般你会去哪里?

Akane: Well, I like to go to the local market, and things like that, cause I think that's the best place to find bargains.
茜:我喜欢去当地市场或类似的地方,因为我认为那里是最适合找便宜东西的地方。

Ruth: Do you normally try clothes on before you buy them?
鲁斯:你在买衣服之前会先试穿吗?

Akane: I do. I prefer to try them on before I buy them. It's not always possible though.
茜:会的。我在买之前要先试一下。不过有时并不能试穿。

Ruth: So if you buy something at a market, so you try it on first?
鲁斯:如果你在市场买东西,你会先试穿吗?

Akane: Well, yes I would ask the person if I can try it on. If they say no, then I would try to see if it fits or not right on top of my clothes and make a good guess.
茜:对,我会问售货员我是否可以试穿。如果他们说可以,那我会穿上试试,看看是否适合我,好好看一下。

Ruth: Do you ever buy clothes which are second hand, which other people have already worn?
鲁斯:你买过二手衣服吗,就是那些别人穿过的衣服?

Akane: I used to be really into vintage clothes when I was younger. Yes, there's a huge area in Toronto where I'm from where there are many shops with vintage clothes, and I used to go there all the time.
茜:我年轻的时候非常喜欢旧衣服。我来自多伦多的一个大地区,那里有许多出售旧衣服的商店,我以前经常去那里。

Ruth: Wow. So there kind of dated clothes are they?
鲁斯:哇。那里卖的是旧衣服吗?

Akane: Yes, they are. They are second hand clothes. They're used and they're very cheap and very fashionable.
茜:对,没错。是那些二手衣服,已经穿过的衣服,这些衣服既便宜又时尚。

Ruth: Oh, that sounds fantastic.
鲁斯:哦,听起来真棒。

Akane: Yeah, it is.
茜:是啊。

Ruth: Does anybody else ever buy you clothes? Do your parents buy you clothes sometimes?
鲁斯:有其他人送过你衣服吗?你父母会给你衣服吗?

Akane: Um, I suppose they used to when I was younger, but not anymore, because you know, I like to choose my own things.
茜:我小的时候他们经常给我买衣服,但是现在不再给我买了,因为你知道我喜欢自己挑选衣服。

Ruth: Of course, yeah.
鲁斯:当然了。

Akane: But once in awhile I might go shopping with my mother, and if there's something I like she might buy it for me if it's a special occasion.
茜:不过我有时会和我妈妈一起去购物,如果有我喜欢的东西,又是特殊场合,她会买给我的。

Ruth: Oh, that's generous.
鲁斯:哦,真是大方。

Akane: She is.
茜:的确是。

Ruth: Alright, well thanks for that Akane.
鲁斯:好,茜,谢谢你和我们分享。

Akane: Alright.
茜:不客气。